The official Horror fan topic

Rip

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen The Witch yet, so I'm trying to keep away from any discussion on it (hoping to see it Friday).

Did anyone get a copy of the soundtrack? I saw the pre-order on Wednesday and got my copy. Comes with digital download but waiting until I've watched the film first.

I preordered it from Bullmoose the night I came home after watching it. The film and the soundtrack are absolutely incredible.

• 3 weeks later...

This might be a long shot but does anyone remember those Korean horror webcomics that were around a few years ago? One was about a subway station and another about someone walking home at night and meeting a strange character. They were comics that had moving panels as a shock reveal/resolution at the end of them.

If so, does anyone know any comics similar to these?

This might be a long shot but does anyone remember those Korean horror webcomics that were around a few years ago? One was about a subway station and another about someone walking home at night and meeting a strange character. They were comics that had moving panels as a shock reveal/resolution at the end of them.

If so, does anyone know any comics similar to these?

I 100% remember these. If I was at home on my computer I may be able to help because I think I have a site bookmarked with a bunch of links to read Japanese horror manga online and I believe these 2 stories you mentioned, along with others like them, were there. I may be wrong and there might only be those 2, but I'll double check the next chance I get.

• 4 weeks later...

Shit. Was gonna watch that tonight.

Any other Netflix recs y'all got? We watched Creep, Shining and Yr Next already so those are kiboshed.

I highly recommend "Last Shift."  I was very surprised with how much I ended up liking that.

Also, yeah.  The VVitch was reeeeally good.  Less than a month until the blu-ray release!  Can't wait to get it and watch it with subtitles this time, lol.

Just finished Hush! I really enjoyed it. Refreshing take on the whole "home invasion" thing.

But am I the only one who thought that

the killer was some guy hired by either the main girls friend or ex-boyfriend? It seemed those two storylines seemed to be pointless. I thought the friend might have hired him to "give her an experience" to help her with her book. As for why the ex might have hired him, I'm not sure. We don't know exactly what happened between them.

That's just my thought though. I still loved it for what it was!