Everyone, Everywhere - Pay what you like sale.

Haha. You guys are funny

I've recieved two other emails from this dude saying he was going to be shipping. It usually takes longer for stuff to get down here so I was curiouse if any one had gotten anything yet.

Tomfiend your analogy is almost as lame as the fact that your being a smart ass on a vinyl forum...?

Cpt. Cal, on 20 Feb 2013 - 19:02, said:

Haha. You guys are funny

I've recieved two other emails from this dude saying he was going to be shipping. It usually takes longer for stuff to get down here so I was curiouse if any one had gotten anything yet.

Tomfiend your analogy is almost as lame as the fact that your being a smart ass on a vinyl forum...?

Hey Cpt. Rudolph, it's "you're," not "your." I decided to be another one of those smart asses you're flabbergasted by.

Schools are doing such a horrible job of teaching grammar these days.

I'm feeling really sarcastic tonight..welcome to the boards. Try to be more entertaining than TeenageEric.

You guys are on a mission to cut me down because I miss typed a word. Oh sorry I forgot to mention not only was I on my phone but was also out on the water running a spearfishing charter, so excuse me for not being mega concerned about discerning between your or you're. I'm sorry. I will never post anything ever again.