Everyone, Everywhere - Pay what you like sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone Everywhere Hey all, we were supposed to get a new shipment of LP mailers on February 7th, then found out after that date that the mailers were on backorder, and we're still waiting on them. It's been a nightmare sorting that order out, and it's unfortunately delayed everything. Be assured that we haven't forgotten about you and all orders will absolutely be shipped. We usually are much more on top of this stuff, this LP mailer backorder mishap has really tripped us up. Sorry for the inconvenience for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

So if you ordered this and had to wait a good while to get it, you already got the email with the discount code that also says that they would put up some leftover goodies on their bandcamp for whoever wants to buy them this week. I didn't see it go up on Monday, but they are up now. Possibly put them up yesterday or today.

Anyway, it looks like they have copies of the blue/green 1st press of their new album along with the 2nd press on white. They also have 7 remaining copies of the 2nd press of their first LP, which I know Tiny Engines also has in stock. Also available are Euro copies of their latest LP on either orange or black for just $2 more than the US press. Lastly, they have 3 remaining copies of the 7" of their 2009 release "A Lot Of Weird People Standing Around". Check it out.

http://everyoneeverywhere.bandcamp.com/merch

heres exactly what the email says: dated 3/4/13

Hello!

You are receiving this email because you
recently placed an order with Everyone Everywhere.  Due to issues beyond
our control, orders took a bit longer than anticipated to get out.  It
is our responsibility to ensure every record we sell gets sent out in a
timely manner; we failed to do this. I can assure you that as of today,
all orders have been dropped off at the post office and shipped.  

As a token of our appreciation, we'd like to offer
you a coupon code for 20% off of our Bandcamp store.  At checkout, you
may enter "xxxxxxxx" as a discount code. I will be updating the
store next week with new t-shirts, 7"s, our 2010 LP, as well as the Euro
press of the 2012 LP. 

Your code will be good for anything and everything
on the site.  If you have no use for this discount code, feel free to
pass your code along to a friend.

We really do appreciate every single record we sell. You're a big part of the reason we continue to make music. 

Thank you!

Tommy

Everyone Everywhere

PS - Please do not hesitate to let me know if your record never arrives or if you are having trouble with the coupon code. 

Yeah, I was just going to give the email address that sent that message and copy/paste that PS message at the end so that everyone on the boards who may not have ordered this doesn't get the coupon code, but I guess it's not a big deal.

The email that was sent from is: [email protected]

So if you still haven't gotten it, try emailing him.

Yes, I believe that email was meant for anyone who had ordered during their pay what you want sale or perhaps even people who ordered after that I figure since they didn't have the means to ship them out for whatever reason until the beginning of this month. I had ordered on January 24th and just got mine on Saturday I think.