PO: The Dear Hunter: Migrant

• 2 weeks later...

Pleasant surprise, I got a little package in my mailbox today from equal vision and was really confused. I thought maybe it was a random package of ads or something. Turned out to be the live DVD. I guess they couldn't wait for me to have it. I expected it to come with the rest of the deluxe package.

Pleasant surprise, I got a little package in my mailbox today from equal vision and was really confused. I thought maybe it was a random package of ads or something. Turned out to be the live DVD. I guess they couldn't wait for me to have it. I expected it to come with the rest of the deluxe package.

I was equally confused.

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on February 10, 2013 (Order# 420-6969696969-LULZ). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Dear Hunter "Migrant"

Estimated arrival date: April 30, 2013

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible.  If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account at no additional cost.

Anyone else get this from Amazon?

Review of the DVD?

Just watched it last night.  It was decent.  They kind of just looked like they were trying to power their way through it and they were on a curfew so there wasn't much banter.  Andy Hull forgot the lyrics a couple times too, I think.  That Cameron Thorne guy's moustache is ridiculous too.