WTB: Pierce The Veil - Collide With The Sky

stxrlesseyes

Looking to buy a copy of Collide With The Sky by Pierce The Veil on vinyl.

I don't care if it open or played yet. I just really want this album because the songs are great and would love to listen to it on vinyl every now and then.

I am new to this board so here is a link to my ebay feeback. I tend to buy and not sell.

• 2 months later...

I'm new to buying records so don't judge me - this may be a stupid question but is the one that is readily available on amazon printed blue? 

Yes I believe it is pressed on blue.

There's a RSD release available on the webstore. not sure about the color.

I think the RSD one was the light blue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is a little old but I'm actually trying to find this record on the clear light blue vinyl. If you order it directly from Amazon do they send you the light blue or will I get the white vinyl? I'm seeing the light blue on ebay go for way more than I feel like spending on this record and would love to buy it at retail price. If someone could help me out that'd be great. Thanks! 

I know this thread is a little old but I'm actually trying to find this record on the clear light blue vinyl. If you order it directly from Amazon do they send you the light blue or will I get the white vinyl? I'm seeing the light blue on ebay go for way more than I feel like spending on this record and would love to buy it at retail price. If someone could help me out that'd be great. Thanks! 

White sold out a long time ago.  Transparent Electric Blue was the 2nd pressing.  I picked up my copy at Hot Topic about a week ago for $15.