WTTB: Tool - Salival & 10,000 Days BOOTLEGS

topher

Are these floating around in anybody's "meh" pile? Been looking to secure them for a while now, but people are being extortionist with some of their prices. Anybody check on amazon for 10k Days? $150 last I checked.

I'm not picky at all with color on 10,000 Days. Red or blue, doesn't matter to me. For Salival though, I would prefer the clear/gray combo.

I'm looking to buy rather than trade, I'm fairly certain I have nothing of distinguishable value.

Save your money. IMO they arent worth the price, even if you can snag 10k days for $25. Quality sucks and its bootleg.

Id honestly hold out hope on an official release before wasting any money on boots.

(the pot dvd/blu-ray will be out any day now) (the band has 6/7 songs finished in the recording process)

Find yourself a nice first edition of Ænima or Undertow. 

Any reason you want these?

Save your money. IMO they arent worth the price, even if you can snag 10k days for $25. Quality sucks and its bootleg.

Id honestly hold out hope on an official release before wasting any money on boots.

(the pot dvd/blu-ray will be out any day now) (the band has 6/7 songs finished in the recording process)

Find yourself a nice first edition of Ænima or Undertow. 

Any reason you want these?

Honestly, I can wait on 10,000 Days. It's one that a lot of people have, and probably won't be going anywhere for some time. And I hear a lot of the "official pressing" rumors, too, but I just figured I'd ask around. But I've been wanting to get the Salival boot since it surfaced on the internet, and the quality on it is reportedly amazing.

Also, off topic, but I'm convinced the new album has probably been done for about a year now, and they're going to end up doing a "surprise" release. Sounds about right. Looking forward to The Pot DVD though...

Man, you guys. That's a lot of offers.

bgdesign: I'm digging your location, it would only take a day or two to get here. But sorry, not really looking to buy the "Parabol" boot.

gcarn: I like that offer even more, but how much is shipping going to run me, coming from Toronto?

Man, you guys. That's a lot of offers.

bgdesign: I'm digging your location, it would only take a day or two to get here. But sorry, not really looking to buy the "Parabol" boot.

gcarn: I like that offer even more, but how much is shipping going to run me, coming from Toronto?

---

Lol, I was saying I'd be interested in buying one too if you did not want his :D

• 2 weeks later...