Black Flag to reunite

apirk

I saw the PBR line up last year at the Goldenvoice 25 year anniversary show, they only played 4 songs but it was awesome

this, yeah.

they'll probably just play the nervous breakdown 7" and leave.

maybe some other of keiths songs from everything went black, but theres no tellin'.

i really like keiths versions of revenge, white minority and gimme.

infact, if they're trying to do a faux BF reunion, they'd be fuckin' it up if they didn't play gimme.

seeing one of these Reunions in Tennessee at what looks like an alt-country/alt-bluegrass festival.  My girlfriend's cousin's band is playing the festival as well....hopefully they can pull some strings for us, that'd be rad

http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/tag/muddy-roots-2013-lineup  link to site stating Black Flag reunion for this odd little festival

Why dez? why not keith?

Black Flag were one of the first punk bands I got into way back when I was in grade school.  My best friends older brother gave us both a copy of Damaged when we were in grade 6 and we loved it.  Being young (and not having the internet back then) Black Flag was always Henry Rollins to me, and still is to this day.  Seeing "Black Flag" with Keith Morris would just ruin Black Flag for me.  Having Morris go on his incoherant rants inbetween songs would just ruin everything I grew up with.

I know Morris was their orignal singer, but still to me Rollins is and always will be Black Flag.  So until they get Rollins, Ginn, Dez, Chuck and Robo back on stage together I could really careless about any "Reunions".