Unwound Discography Repress

All the boxes are great, BUT...

No Energy is easily the best because Repetition.

But yeah, they are all great and easily worth full price. At the sale prices? Just buy them all, dummy.

Every post of yours in this thread is spot on. Repetition is my favorite album of theirs and No Energy is my favorite box.

Those sale prices. Holy shit.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, kannibal said:

Fair enough, I guess that idea wasn't even on my radar. Did you want reissued individual LPs?

Yeah, getting all 3 box sets is a big investment and I might just rather pick and choose a few albums to start without having to pick these "bundles". I'll probably just get them one by one if I see them for a good price.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 7:43 PM, jeromium said:

Yeah, getting all 3 box sets is a big investment and I might just rather pick and choose a few albums to start without having to pick these "bundles". I'll probably just get them one by one if I see them for a good price.

Here's another chance to get them at a steep discount. Numero is selling most of the boxes at $15 off. For some reason, Rat Conspiracy is regular price. The bonus discs are available for each except Kid Is Gone. $25 for Kid Is Gone and No Energy, and $35 for Empire. $25 is usually the price of a bare bones single LP these days. Go get em!

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2016 at 7:43 PM, jeromium said:

So, it appears your wish has been granted. My local store has a single LP reissue of Fake Train from Numero.

26 minutes ago, kannibal said:

So, it appears your wish has been granted. My local store has a single LP reissue of Fake Train from Numero.

Indeed, I learned of this yesterday from one of my local stores. I tried to find info about the release of subsequent albums, but haven't found anything. I assume there's a plan for all of them, but I'm curious what the schedule is.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...