Unwound Discography Repress

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Sadly, no real proof.  I remember failing to see a photo of the variant, and being advised that it was at the bottom of the page, then looking again to find that pic.  Had to be nearly a month ago.  There’s also this discussion from 3 weeks  back where users are pointing out that the listing features revised artwork.

Okay.

5 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Does the Empire boxset version of Challenge have the OG artwork or the new artwork? I sold mine off awhile back but I'm pretty sure I remember it having the same artwork as this new pressing. I just got mine in the mail and I much prefer the individual records than the box sets

Same artwork in the box and the new reissue. Repress every empire box then?

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Same. Pretty annoying they waited so long to say something. Bought another copy somewhere else and it shipped already.

Yeah and I actually emailed them earlier asking for a shipping update (the only reason I asked was because they are usually so quick and others were getting them) and they told me they were waiting for them to arrive and they should’ve been sold as preorders. Strange response. 

Where did you get one, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 hour ago, pepperonigin said:

Yeah and I actually emailed them earlier asking for a shipping update (the only reason I asked was because they are usually so quick and others were getting them) and they told me they were waiting for them to arrive and they should’ve been sold as preorders. Strange response. 

https://www.beindependent.com/p/28792330/unwound-challenge-for-a-civilized-society-global-splatter-vinyl-limited-global-splatter-vinyl-amped-exclusive

My local has exactly one in stock

Edit- Zia has some too https://www.ziarecords.com/p/12928086/unwound-challenge-for-a-civilized-society-global-splatter-vinyl-amped-exclusive

Edited by CatsNJazz

2 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Also sent the same email and got the same response haha.

I bought from here https://vinylgram.com/products/unwound-br-i-challenge-for-a-civilized-society-numero-group-global-splatter-vinyl-lp-i?_pos=1&_sid=8dbc25a7f&_ss=r

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...