Unwound Discography Repress

58 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

I am going to spend way too much money at this thing. I really need Empire and kinda want some of the individual presses. 

I’m expecting to do the same. Fortunately I own most of the releases from the bands that are playing haha. I’m seeing Codeine tonight in NYC. I’ll report back if there’s any cool merch 

8 hours ago, Bronchitis said:

Hell yeah. Thanks!

Wasn’t able to get a picture, they had maybe 8 different shirt designs (a few color variants of the cat shirt which I love) and a few others I’ve never seen. Probably just small runs of each.

the only record I saw on their table was the double LP repress of Barely Real for $25. Maybe they’ll have more at the fest.

they were so good though. I’m still a little lit but the songs I remember were: D / Pickup Song / Pea / Cave In / Broken Hearted Wine / Sea / Tom / Median / Atmosphere / Promise Of Love / Loss Leader

I feel like I’m missing a few. They played for 60-70 minutes 

9 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Those shirts available anywhere online by chance?

Not that I know of. Maybe they’ll list leftovers after Numero Twenty. Honestly the cat shirts were the best looking designs from what I remember, I could’ve sworn I saw Numero post about repressing them recently but I can’t seem to find it now 

11 hours ago, prowl20 said:

Wasn’t able to get a picture, they had maybe 8 different shirt designs (a few color variants of the cat shirt which I love) and a few others I’ve never seen. Probably just small runs of each.

the only record I saw on their table was the double LP repress of Barely Real for $25. Maybe they’ll have more at the fest.

they were so good though. I’m still a little lit but the songs I remember were: D / Pickup Song / Pea / Cave In / Broken Hearted Wine / Sea / Tom / Median / Atmosphere / Promise Of Love / Loss Leader

I feel like I’m missing a few. They played for 60-70 minutes 

Amazing show.  Glad I was able to get a ticket.

18 hours ago, prowl20 said:

Not that I know of. Maybe they’ll list leftovers after Numero Twenty. Honestly the cat shirts were the best looking designs from what I remember

Awesome. I have a 2012 version of the cat shirt but it’s a bit too big for me now. Stoked to get a new one.

On 2/11/2023 at 9:46 PM, prowl20 said:

Found a pic with the Codeine shirts:

attachment-codeine-unionpool-44.jpg?w=98

Since we’re talking other Numero Twenty bands:

For anyone that has the Hated - Best Piece Of Shit. Vol. 4 (tape + CD + 7");

does the tape & 7" have the original inserts containing the lyrics? (similar to what Dischord did with that 7” boxset)

I'm considering double dipping on this release since it also contains a few extra bonus songs not found on the 2xLP version.

Last night was amazing! But people fuckin suck and I hate going to shows. 

To the guy that put his ass in my face and didn’t like me sticking a napkin in his ass crack, do better.

Also, totally missed out on the tour copy of the LP. 😑

Edited by MyEnemy

37 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Last night was amazing! But people fuckin suck and I hate going to shows. 

To the guy that put his ass in my face and didn’t like me sticking a napkin in his ass crack, do better.

Also, totally missed out on the tour copy of the LP. 😑

Did you not get it cause they sold out of copies for your stop or forgot?

On 2/15/2023 at 1:42 PM, DecayToDeath said:

I grabbed a tour copy. More accurately, a friend of mine showed up early and got one. Said they're doing like 25 copies a night.

If the Discogs pics and descriptions are anywhere close to accurate, I’m not sure I’d buy one even if I was in a position to.  Boring white vinyl with a boring white and black alternative art.  

I know it’s probably the hand numbering that gets everyone hard but it’s disappointing considering how great the scarlet vinyl version turned out.  

Edited by OldKentuckyShark

39 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

If the Discogs pics and descriptions are anywhere close to accurate, I’m not sure I’d buy one even if I was in a position too.  Boring white vinyl with a boring white and black alternative art.  

I know it’s probably the hand numbering that gets everyone hard but it’s disappointing considering how great the scarlet vinyl version turned out.  

I’m just a slut for alternative artwork choices, especially when it’s some variation on the original. Monkey brain does what monkey brain wants, no real explanation otherwise.

Hey Ligma.  What would you consider "reasonable"?  I noticed that Newbury pulled their usual bullshit and recently stocked some more copies of their clear LTIY, but at a pretty spicy markup. 😒 Scarlette copies were probably close to $43 PPD from Numero, when they were up.  It was never really a cheap double LP to begin with... but the quality is definitely worth it.

Also just wanted to mention that myself and several others received two A/B sides when we first ordered Scarlette copies from Numero.  They were quick to resolve that mixup, but it may be a bit of a dice roll if you go for a sealed copy of that variant in particular.  Just something to consider.

26 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Hey Ligma.  What would you consider "reasonable"?  I noticed that Newbury pulled their usual bullshit and recently stocked some more copies of their clear LTIY, but at a pretty spicy markup. 😒 Scarlette copies were probably close to $43 PPD from Numero, when they were up.  It was never really a cheap double LP to begin with... but the quality is definitely worth it.

Also just wanted to mention that myself and several others received two A/B sides when we first ordered Scarlette copies from Numero.  They were quick to resolve that mixup, but it may be a bit of a dice roll if you go for a sealed copy of that variant in particular.  Just something to consider.

Yea I messed up and slacked on grabbing these and ended up paying the price for a copy of repetition from newbury when I could’ve got the grey black one for much cheaper.

id say around 40-45 is what I’d like to pay(before shipping), I didn’t see any more copies on newbury tho.

18 minutes ago, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

Yea I messed up and slacked on grabbing these and ended up paying the price for a copy of repetition from newbury when I could’ve got the grey black one for much cheaper.

id say around 40-45 is what I’d like to pay(before shipping), I didn’t see any more copies on newbury tho.

That silver-marble Repetition was super weird, I'm not totally convinced that you were slacking.  Someone else can correct me if I'm misspeaking here, but I don't recall Numero ever had copies.  Or if they did, they were very few.  That variant was "Coming Soon" on their page for weeks and weeks, but something fucky was going on with distribution at the time... I swear you could only find it in Euro indie shops.  It's a good thing we [the US] got a separate variant because I don't know anyone who actually scored a silver-black merge through Numero.

Those clear Newbury LTIYs were up earlier in the week but must have sold out, because you're right – I'm not seeing them either.  I recall them being $65 and that was before taxes and shipping... so literally $75 out the door, which is high even for Discogs' sale history.  I'm sure they'll "find" a few more copies down the road for $80+ too.

If you're set on getting one of those 2 LTIY variants, your best bet would probably just be eying Discogs or hoping someone here decides they want to cut back on variants for cheap.  One will eventually surface at a fair price if you're diligent.  Best of luck to ya'.

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That silver-marble Repetition was super weird, I'm not totally convinced that you were slacking.  Someone else can correct me if I'm misspeaking here, but I don't recall Numero ever had copies.  Or if they did, they were very few.  That variant was "Coming Soon" on their page for weeks and weeks, but something fucky was going on with distribution at the time... I swear you could only find it in Euro indie shops.  It's a good thing we [the US] got a separate variant because I don't know anyone who actually scored a silver-black merge through Numero.

Those clear Newbury LTIYs were up earlier in the week but must have sold out, because you're right – I'm not seeing them either.  I recall them being $65 and that was before taxes and shipping... so literally $75 out the door, which is high even for Discogs' sale history.  I'm sure they'll "find" a few more copies down the road for $80+ too.

If you're set on getting one of those 2 LTIY variants, your best bet would probably just be eying Discogs or hoping someone here decides they want to cut back on variants for cheap.  One will eventually surface at a fair price if you're diligent.  Best of luck to ya'.

There’s a guy that’s got one for $50.  May just bite the bullet

4 hours ago, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

Don’t hate on me for posting this here but I’m trying to find a copy of “leaves” on red or clear for a reasonable price if someone wants to part with one

There were like 50 copies of the Scarlette edition at Numero Twenty last night at a $30 price point if you want me to grab you one tonight