Unwound Discography Repress

Very jealous of ya'll for being able to see Unwound live :( They are coming to my city but inside a big fest (Primavera Sound), so idk if i'll try to make it or not.

Was curious, anyone got a defective Fake Train grey repress as of late? I bought one locally, side A was an absolute mess. Thankfully Numero Group came in a clutch and mailed me a black copy for free after showing them the problems I had with my copy.

Wish more labels cared that much about their releases...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

How was it? Bet it was amazing. 

It was awesome.  Best old man show I’ve been to.  They had 2 stages, each band went on directly after the last one, no wait time in between each one.  4 bands, show started at 6, was over by 10.

codeine blew me away soo good.  They had the “import” reissues there so glad I got to grab those.  Unwound was probably the best live band I’ve seen.  I’m from Washington.  I’ve seen mudhoney, I never got to see soundgarden, and Pearl Jam is way too pricey.  I can say I’ve seen the best and it’s Unwound.

3 hours ago, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

It was awesome.  Best old man show I’ve been to.  They had 2 stages, each band went on directly after the last one, no wait time in between each one.  4 bands, show started at 6, was over by 10.

codeine blew me away soo good.  They had the “import” reissues there so glad I got to grab those.  Unwound was probably the best live band I’ve seen.  I’m from Washington.  I’ve seen mudhoney, I never got to see soundgarden, and Pearl Jam is way too pricey.  I can say I’ve seen the best and it’s Unwound.

Unwound was EASILY the best set I’ve seen in a very long time. Caught them in NYC earlier this spring and it blew me away 

Yeah Unwound were wonderful. I probably mentioned it a lot earlier in this thread but I caught them a few times last winter. So good. Then saw Botch a couple days later and that went to the top of my list of best shows tied with Unwound. It’s been a solid year for Washington music.