Unwound Discography Repress

These shipped already.. The street date is Oct 14

I may have to order from them now to get it way ahead

Did you get the extra bonus disc(I don't like how it comes out of the box). How is the sound on that?

the bonus live album sounds great

I'm not huge into live stuff but this one has very good sound quality

• 4 weeks later...

So side 2 of The Future of What has loud, repeating "scraping-type" surface noise across the entire disc, on both copies I've tried. Número was great in getting me a replacement when I emailed them, but it looks like this was bigger than just one copy. I'm waiting a response to the second email. I even included a sound sample of side 2 and a video of how off center side 1 was pressed. The other 2 discs (and bonus disc) sound fine.

Just because I feel the need to share, Repetition is a near perfect album and is my favorite unwound album.

So side 2 of The Future of What has loud, repeating "scraping-type" surface noise across the entire disc, on both copies I've tried. Número was great in getting me a replacement when I emailed them, but it looks like this was bigger than just one copy. I'm waiting a response to the second email. I even included a sound sample of side 2 and a video of how off center side 1 was pressed. The other 2 discs (and bonus disc) sound fine.

Just because I feel the need to share, Repetition is a near perfect album and is my favorite unwound album.

2'nd. The whole second side of The Future Of What sounds like utter shit. The crackles and pops are on my right channel only and audible even in the loudest and heaviest sections. 

I can't decide if I want to get the boxes with the additional LP directly from Numero, or get the normal versions for cheaper somewhere else. If somebody can give its own input on this, I would really appreciate it!

Are the bonus LPs worth it in all three boxes?

If you are a big enough fan to consider buying the bonus LPs, then you should get them all from Número. It's live stuff and demos, nothing like unrelease b-sides or other cool studio material. None of the bonus LPs are essential, unless like me (and some others), you want it all.

The first bonus disc is the coolest idea though. The 2001 band playing their entire first album live. Honestly, it wasn't as great as I'd thought it would be, but it is a very cool concept for a big fan.

• 2 months later...

May be time for me to expand off of No Energy, finally. Thanks for the heads up.

You can still get them for around the same on Amazon. I just got Kid Is Gone for $34 shipped.

So I was just looking for any info on the final set yesterday but came up empty handed, only to see this thread bumped today. Of course me dreams were crushed when I opened the thread, but i guess i'm happy if more people get into this band.

Same but worthy bump nonetheless.