Day At The Fair - The Rocking Chair Years

Royce

Thanks guy glad you are excited for this release.  This is the album that made me start the label.  The new ep should be amazing as well.  Summer can't come soon enough

Hey man, I saw on absolutepunk that you were talking about having an additional 13 minutes to play with on the LP, what about the two songs that they recorded as Further North, Little Gentlemen and You Will Find My Bike In The Basement Of The Alamo...

Both of those songs were super solid and even though they were released under the "Further North" moniker, They wouldn't be out of place at all on a Day At The Fair LP...

Hey man, I saw on absolutepunk that you were talking about having an additional 13 minutes to play with on the LP, what about the two songs that they recorded as Further North, Little Gentlemen and You Will Find My Bike In The Basement Of The Alamo...

Both of those songs were super solid and even though they were released under the "Further North" moniker, They wouldn't be out of place at all on a Day At The Fair LP...

this....

I will talk to them about it but not sure they want to mix the two bands together

Wow! Will def. be buying. Stoked about a new EP aswell!

About Further North - the two songs are great! If they don't want them on the LP, a 7" would be great. It's on my list of 7"s I'd like to see happen

7 inch is more likely.  We will see how this goes first, but is for sure possible

I would buy it either way man...

I'm so glad you are considering it...I have been wanting a physical release of those songs for a long time...

Same here. Would love the Further North 7".

If it was me releasing - I'd split the record up in three parts - A, B and C sides - and on the fourth (D) side I'd put the tracks from the Prelude EP that wasn't used on The Rocking Chair Years (Priscilla, Kira and Homesick Angels) as well as the compilation only track "Here Lies Our Holiday" and the TRCY b-side first two moons.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...