Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree SEALED | 2005 Pressing Ltd. to 500 | Gold Vinyl

larrygualano

So you buying two then waiting to sell the other in 8 years when the time is right. Way cooler, sorry guy.

Thank god, the White Knight of VC has finally arrived! What took you so long, we've needed you for months now!

how dare you do something with an item youve owned for 8 years that i dont like... :rolleyes:

if you own it free and clear you can do whatever you want with it. that ranges from selling it to pitching it in the fucking garbage. the sense of entitlement on this board as of late is embarassing.

how dare you do something with an item youve owned for 8 years that i dont like... :rolleyes:

if you own it free and clear you can do whatever you want with it. that ranges from selling it to pitching it in the fucking garbage. the sense of entitlement on this board as of late is embarassing.

Seriously!

And I thought the people on r/coffee and r/malefashionadvice were bad...

Oh hey! I was just bored this afternoon and call it like I see it. I am not backtracking or apologizing because it's still stupid. 

The idea that since I took the minute to post something on a thread must mean that I am somehow emotionally invested in it is as stupid as sitting on a couple of FOB records for the better part of a decade.

Oh hey! I was just bored this afternoon and call it like I see it. I am not backtracking or apologizing because it's still stupid.

The idea that since I took the minute to post something on a thread must mean that I am somehow emotionally invested in it is as stupid as sitting on a couple of FOB records for the better part of a decade.

Relax dude. The Buy/Sell/Trade boards aren't for spontaneously busting other user's balls.

Everyone please stay on topic.

In addition to this Bump, I'd like to welcome Uselesslimbs to the world of Vinyl.  The vinyl community, not only on this forum but also throughout the rest of the free world, is made up of buyers, sellers, collectors, listeners and plain ole' Vinyl Junkies.  Most take pride in their collections and some even spend more money than any of us could even dream of having on the best gear to listen to their collections. 

Sometimes collectors are fortunate enough to own a sealed copy of a certain item that may be in decently high demand at any point in time.  It happens.  There are hundreds of millions of slabs out there and millions of collectors.  It's bound to happen.  Im willing to bet millions of collectors have sealed items, just waiting for the right time to unload.  If you think that it's "Stupid," you might not want to say that outloud, especially around collectors that you may, one day, turn to for help.  Try looking for an early pressing of the 'White Album,' sealed.  I bet there's one out there. 

It's a fun hobby and, in my opinion, the best way to listen to music.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we do and Good Luck on building the collection of your dreams.  Just look around, this forum community is here to help.  I'm glad I recently found it.