Guest tms2787

Guest tms2787

I am sure there are a few Koji fans here on the board, I just saw this on posted over at it Absolute Punk and figured it may spark some interest here:

Koji will have a special 7" for sale on the Acoustic Basement Tour, which kicks off today. It features a new song titled "Distance/Divide" and a cover of Evan Dando's "All My Life." It's limited to 300 copies, and it will not be available digitally.

The dates are:

• February 01, 2013 – Hamden, CT - The Space
  • February 02, 2013 – New York, NY - Marlin Room @ Webster Hall
  • February 03, 2013 – Syracuse, NY – Lost Horizon
  • February 05, 2013 – Rochester, NY – The Bug Jar
  • February 06, 2013 – Pittsburgh, PA – Smiling Moose
  • February 07, 2013 – Cleveland, OH – Grog Shop
  • February 08, 2013 – Pontiac, MI – Pike Room  @ The Crofoot
  • February 09, 2013 – Chicago, IL – Beat Kitchen
  • February 10, 2013 – St. Louis, MO – Fubar
  • February 12, 2013 – Nashville, TN – The End
  • February 13, 2013 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
  • February 14, 2013 – Jacksonville, FL – Phoenix Taproom
  • February 15, 2013 – Tampa, FL – Crowbar
  • February 16, 2013 – Gainesville, FL – High Dive  
  • February 17, 2013 - Columbia, SC - New Brookland Tavern
  • February 19, 2013 – Richmond, VA – The Camel
  • February 20, 2013 – Newark, DE – University of Delaware
  • February 21, 2013 – Philadelphia, PA – The Barbary  
  • February 22, 2013 - Asbury Park, NJ - The Wonder Bar
  • February 23, 2013 – Boston, MA – TT The Bears

I am going to the Cleveland show next week (2/7), should be fun. I wonder if they will even still be for sale by then.

Guest tms2787

If someone can get a word on how many are sold each night/how much I will pick up as many as I can for people at the show but you are going to have to pay in advance and if I can't get them for some reason... I will obviously refund you in full.

If someone can get a word on how many are sold each night/how much I will pick up as many as I can for people at the show but you are going to have to pay in advance and if I can't get them for some reason... I will obviously refund you in full.

I will definitely pay in advance if you can grab me one!

Guest tms2787

I will definitely pay in advance if you can grab me one!

same!

Okay, that is fine with me. Hopefully we can find out the price and number per night/person and I can make it happen, someone else PMed me about it. So, that's three.

Guest tms2787

So, there's 3 different variants? I am guessing each is limited to /100, I am assuming that I could buy one of each color and I can have my girlfriend buy one of each color, that's a total of six. I would be willing to do one per-person and kind of send each color off randomly, I may want to keep one for myself but I am not really that big of a Koji fan. So I will most likely pass on it.

Hopefully more information comes in as it gets closer to Thursday and a few more shows go by.

EDIT: Three people have mentioned it this thread that they'd like one (but none of them have PMed me) fourth PMed me so I have an open slot for two more. But, I really don't feel like I should be the one sending out PMs and chasing people around to see if they want them. So, whoever PMs me gets them. Obviously the first two people who commented in the thread that I said I'd help, as long as they touch base with me have those first dibs.

ugh I want this so bad. Posted a wtb already but if anyone is going and can get me one I will pay cost + shipping! It's in CT tonight but I can't go.

Redscroll Records in Wallingford, CT has 3 copies of this. I put one on hold for me to get when I go down there for the With Honor, My Heart To Joy, Hostage Calm show on the 9th. So there might still be 2 copies there right now if anyone wants to put one on hold or see if they will send it out to you.