Guest tms2787

Redscroll Records in Wallingford, CT has 3 copies of this. I put one on hold for me to get when I go down there for the With Honor, My Heart To Joy, Hostage Calm show on the 9th. So there might still be 2 copies there right now if anyone wants to put one on hold or see if they will send it out to you.

posted on their FB asking about it and they say first come, first served. What the heck!

Hmmm...that's strange. Hopefully they keep mine on hold until Saturday haha. I know that's a long time to put something on hold, but whoever I spoke to on the phone said it was fine.

They said if I'm able to get there relatively soon, which I am cause I only live 20 minutes away, that I can put it on hold. Calling today once they're open and hopefully putting one on hold :)

Guest tms2787

Koji said last night that the Blue copy was /50 and Vinnie has a black copy of his new record /300 hand signed and number

What was the price on the Koji 7"?

well I called Redscroll and, "We're trying not to put those on hold". Oh okay. Gonna try to go there ASAP and get both copies if possible.

Haha man, this is making me nervous! They just have it under my name and don't have my number to contact me. I hope they don't decide to change their mind and not hold mine without telling me!  :unsure:

Jeff-

I'm assuming you pressed these since there was a Koji 7inch test on your Instagram a while back. Any plans to do a wider release pressing for those of us this tour isn't coming near?

Yeah, but as of now it's just a tour thing. The A-side is on his upcoming full length that's been done for a bit and will be announced soon.