Guest tms2787

Guest tms2787

Here is a little update:

I have THREE spots open for ones that I can pick up, two people have actually came through on the pre-payment, glad thatalogical was able to grab himself a copy and someone else had to back out. I am pending payment on one right now. So of now, the next people three people to PM and actually pay I will be able to help out! 

$5

Cool, thanks!

Guest tms2787

There are no spots left, all six people have sent the money via PayPal. I will see if I am able to grab one or two more and help out others if I can.

Guest tms2787

No problem! I really wish I could help out more than six people. But I don't know how Koji would like be buying out his whole stock that early in the tour, haha.

Guest tms2787

Just got home and settled in. Check it out, guys:

FAA69040-5E7E-4512-8876-44C8228F8201-384

I was able to get the six for everyone who pre-payed, one for myself, and one that is up for grabs (and is PENDING) as well as stickers and little buttons for everyone to go along with the 7", everyone will recve the white color cover. Koji was nice enough to let me buy all of these, I caught him in a local sneaker shop before the show and I told him what the deal was and he was cool with it, he also threw in the tote bag for me for free as a thank you/birthday present/carrying case. And I bought the Koji/La Dispute split 12", which he said is now OOP and when they are sold, that is. As well as the split with Into It. Over It.

Everyone who ordered I will not be able to ship until Monday afternoon, sorry I have work the next four days (but go in at night on Monday) after having the last two off for my birthday. I will PM everyone tracking!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/TMS2787/FAA69040-5E7E-4512-8876-44C8228F8201-384-0000001EA99E4D7A_zpsbe3f33b7.jpg

I was able to get the six for everyone who pre-payed, one for myself, and one that is up for grabs (and is PENDING) as well as stickers and little buttons for everyone to go along with the 7", everyone will recve the white color cover. Koji was nice enough to let me buy all of these, I caught him in a local sneaker shop before the show and I told him what the deal was and he was cool with it, he also threw in the tote bag for me for free as a thank you/birthday present/carrying case. And I bought the Koji/La Dispute split 12", which he said is now OOP and when they are sold, that is. As well as the split with Into It. Over It.

Everyone who ordered I will not be able to ship until Monday afternoon, sorry I have work the next four days (but go in at night on Monday) after having the last two off for my birthday. I will PM everyone tracking!

Awesome, thanks man! How was the show?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/TMS2787/FAA69040-5E7E-4512-8876-44C8228F8201-384-0000001EA99E4D7A_zpsbe3f33b7.jpg

thank you! awesome!

Guest tms2787

Awesome, thanks man! How was the show?

Not a problem! The show was good. Geoff only played eight songs and was originally going to only do seven but the tiny crowd (there were no more than 65 people there last night) yelled for one more song. Koji was great as usual, I am not really A Loss For Words fan and the set was a little weird.

thank you! awesome!

Guest tms2787

glad you were able to help them out. What is the third color? I have the aqua for myself, selling the white to my friend, but I have yet to see the other one.

Blue (or aqua?) limited to /50, white and I think he said silver.

Guest tms2787

hahaha yeah whatever it's some blueish color. Oh sweet, didn't know it was out of 50.

Haha, yeah who knows. Koji told me "I can't give you all blue" which I understand. So blue is for me! :) Sorry everyone.

Also, sorry to anyone who thinks it's weird or wrong or out of the ordinary to ask for the money up front I just picked up some records and had to wait days for people to pay, so I didn't want to get them and be stuck with them.

Guest tms2787

Just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up and let them know that I have shipped off the 7"s today, sorry I know I said I would get it done yesterday but ran out of time before going into work. I was able to get the first five out because I didn't realize I only had five mailers, really sorry to the last two guys. I will get them out of my storage unit and get them out ASAP - I feel bad. I hope everyone enjoys and sorry for the delay!