Guest tms2787

• 2 weeks later...

Sent $9 as a gift to tms. He has never shipped out the record, or provided a tracking number saying he has. Has any of the other members received theirs?

I messaged him yesterday about it and he said he has been pretty busy.  He also provided me with tracking info.  Says it's at the post office here in town so I bet its in my mailbox tomorrow morning.

I messaged him yesterday about it and he said he has been pretty busy. He also provided me with tracking info. Says it's at the post office here in town so I bet its in my mailbox tomorrow morning.

I asked him to confirm that he shipped mine. I sent him $9 and never remembered giving him my address. He then said he thinks he shippped mine but wanted my address just in case. Sent the info and haven't heard from since. This was three Pms that haven't been responded to. He has been active- so what's delaying the response?

Guest tms2787

I'm not screwing anyone out of anything. C'mon let's be real here - everyone who payed has been mailed their 7", I did it in as timely of a manner as I possibly could. I didn't have enough mailers and I work most days 9-5. I have not gotten any other complaints for problems from anyone else. I think everyone else can back this up?

This guy screwed me over on a record awhile back and never sent it to me. He wanted the payment sent as a gift and I didn't do it. Never replied to my emails and ended up filing a claim through Paypal to get my money back. Shady guy. It's a bummer because I wanted this record but no way was I gonna give him money for it.

Guest tms2787

Waiting on mine too. I paid on the 8th, a day after "his show" and am still waiting. Said he ran out of mailers but sent. And still...no record. give me a refund ... or a tracking #...

Seriously? Did you happen to miss my last message I sent to you? C'mon man, I did you a damn favor and this is what you do? My God.

EDIT: You did because you replied!

Guest tms2787

Got mine last week. Thanks for helping out!

No problem! Glad to help! I know tokio got his also, because he thanked me via PM.

I'll let you know in the morning if mine comes. I also ordered another record from him a few days later. One tracking number didn't work...so we will see which shows up....I bet it all works out though.

Which one? I will gladly send you recpiet pictures of the one that didn't work.

Seriously? Did you happen to miss my last message I sent to you? C'mon man, I did you a damn favor and this is what you do? My God.

EDIT: You did because you replied!

Yes, I got your message and replied. But still no record today. I guess I feel like i am getting screwed reading this. sorry!

No problem! Glad to help! I know tokio got his also, because he thanked me via PM.

Which one? I will gladly send you recpiet pictures of the one that didn't work.

I'm guessing its a post office issue. I'm really not worried, you've replied to all my messages and been very helpful. Give it till fri/sat and if it doesn't show ill let you know.

Guest tms2787

Yes, I got your message and replied. But still no record today. I guess I feel like i am getting screwed reading this. sorry!

You did. And you will have your record and I'm glad that in attempt to help you out I did not get it our quick enough for yours or others (well, just one) liking and it was enough for you to come in here and try to bash me. Enjoy it!

I'm guessing its a post office issue. I'm really not worried, you've replied to all my messages and been very helpful. Give it till fri/sat and if it doesn't show ill let you know.

Yeah, def. let me know! I'll do whatever I can on my end to see what's up with it if it's by then because it should be.

i got mine, just havent had a chance to leave him feedback yet. i usually catch up on all my feedback all at once. it takes a minute, cause as you can tell, i have a lot haha.

everyone should have easily gotten their records, no shadiness here. 

Haha, every time I click to see my new feedback and read it, I always see how many you have and it blows my mind. Thanks man!

You did. And you will have your record and I'm glad that in attempt to help you out I did not get it our quick enough for yours or others (well, just one) liking and it was enough for you to come in here and try to bash me. Enjoy it!

As I said, I am sorry.Yes, I did respond.  I still have not received since paying on the 8th. A day after the show. I don't come here to bash anyone. You know this was probably sent yesterday but never give an exact day... always busy...

Guest tms2787

As I said, I am sorry.Yes, I did respond.  I still have not received since paying on the 8th. A day after the show. I don't come here to bash anyone. You know this was probably sent yesterday but never give an exact day... always busy...

I'm glad you are being sarcastic, should I also apologize that I am often busy and the only time I am on the board and can reply to messages (and I did reply to each one that I felt needed a reply) is when I am on my computer? Every time I try to sign on from my iPhone it will not let me. So, yes, I am sorry because I did not reply to you quickly enough and didn't reply to your last PM which was not quite open for me to reply. You said you would let me know when you had it in and it was left at that. It went out Friday. I already apologized for the delay and the lack of mailers. Either way, enjoy your 7" and you are welcome.

A trusted member or not, this is why you don't send as gift.

I disagree completely. Why the hell would you give PayPal your money when you could give it all to the person that's selling you the item. Why screw them out of money if you truly trust them? I've done it a few times and have never been burned. You just need to use your instinct. If you do it all the time to random people the yea, maybe you'll end up with bad results.

I disagree completely. Why the hell would you give PayPal your money when you could give it all to the person that's selling you the item. Why screw them out of money if you truly trust them? I've done it a few times and have never been burned. You just need to use your instinct. If you do it all the time to random people the yea, maybe you'll end up with bad results.

Personally, I'd rather throw in the extra dollar or two to cover myself. This is an online community, things happen. I didn't mean to bash Troy if I did, as I've recently done a quick and easy deal with him. I meant it as a buyer beware type thing. It can be absolutely expected that ever month there is at least 1-3 users regretting their payment as gift. A year or so ago, I did once send as a gift because I thought somebody was a "trusted seller" and I got screwed over... So that is why I am so adamant about this.

Guest tms2787

This came today just as I thought it would.  Practice patience.

Thanks again, Troy!

Enjoy!

Personally, I'd rather throw in the extra dollar or two to cover myself. This is an online community, things happen. I didn't mean to bash Troy if I did, as I've recently done a quick and easy deal with him. I meant it as a buyer beware type thing. It can be absolutely expected that ever month there is at least 1-3 users regretting their payment as gift. A year or so ago, I did once send as a gift because I thought somebody was a "trusted seller" and I got screwed over... So that is why I am so adamant about this.

I am the same way and I didn't take it as you were bashing me or trying to give me a bad name. It's just the other two guys who came in here and got in a uproar. Including the last dude who he knows I sent it out to him because we were in continued communication and I even told him that I would def. get him an extra if I was able to get more than I thought I would and I did and that's how he repays me? By coming on here and posting crap like that? Not cool, at all. IMO and the other guy I did miss his PMs and I apolgized to him about it. And he still took it to this thread. Which sucks but I know everyone is getting there 7" and I am not screwing anyone so I can rest easy.

This last "dude"  is grateful for you getting me an extra copy. I even gave you almost twice as much $$ in return for being grateful. I said I am sorry for getting a little impatient but you told me on the 8th that it would be sent the 9th. It was not. I waited until Saturday the 23rd to write again, being patient.  You said, oh sorry, it was sent out a couple days ago. That couple days ago was actually the 22nd now .

If you were a little more specific, or if you had not gotten out like you planned, you could have written me instead of me writing you after 2 weeks of thinking it was sent. 

I have bought quite a bit on this board and have had no problems. I wasn't trying to bash you or be sarcastic, but yeah, I was getting a little impatient or worried. I Again, I am sorry . You went out of your way to help all these people out as well as me. I am not perfect in any way.