Guest tms2787

Bro, I was checking with other members here after my Pms hadn't been responded to for over a couple days. It concerned me that I was getting records from California to the east coast before getting yours from Ohio. I never said that you were a bad member/seller by any means-I just wanted to know what happened to my record. Still haven't received it, but I am sure everything is fine judging by the others getting theirs. So here's an open apology, tms, I was never trying to do any harm to your reputation. I hope you are understanding and will not turn me down for business in the future.

Bro, I was checking with other members here after my Pms hadn't been responded to for over a couple days. It concerned me that I was getting records from California to the east coast before getting yours from Ohio. I never said that you were a bad member/seller by any means-I just wanted to know what happened to my record. Still haven't received it, but I am sure everything is fine judging by the others getting theirs. So here's an open apology, tms, I was never trying to do any harm to your reputation. I hope you are understanding and will not turn me down for business in the future.

Yayyyy likes are back! Liked! Hope everyone gets their shit. I know my buddy got his last week I think. tms definitely does not seem like a scammer by any means. Let's all smoke the peace pipe and be friends again lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...