Nofx - Where to Begin?

I recenty bought my first Nofx record. I owned So Long and Thanks For All The Shoes on CD when I was a kid and I loved it. One day, my mom overheard me laughing while I had my headphones and portable CD player on. I was laughing at the lyrics of "murder the government." she took the album from me after discovering the lyrical content and I never rediscovered it until last week when I got the LP here on the boards.

having said that... I'm really digging it. I have heard this record and The Decline, but nothing else. what are the next 5 Nofx LP's I should go after?

I would like to really get into this band 100% but there is just so much to listen to that I kinda balk at it. I have ended up with a few of the newer albums though.

I feel you. that's why I figured it would be best to ask. not many bands out there that I could even fathom starting such a thread for... I think maybe I will try the new record. i think "so long" is from like 97 or so, so I did think about just working forward from there. that album really kicks ass.

I know I'm going to get shit on for this, but that's ok with me. Id strongly recommend starting with these NOFX albums:

White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean
So Long and Thanks for All the Shoes (which you already have)
The Decline 
Pump Up the Valuum 
45 or 46 Songs 

HOWEVER; These are my favourite NOFX albums (probably not the best albums to start out with): 

Self Entitled
Wolves in Wolves Clothing
(So Long + Pump Up the Valuum are favourites too, but I already listed them above) 

45 or 46 songs has some gems on there, but I wouldn't start there since there are some alternate cuts and whatnot that shouldn't be heard first. Though if you must, check out Lower. That is one of my favorite NOFX songs from any record.

I'd suggest checking out the second disc, considering it's just Surfer and Fuck The Kids