Profile Views

i didn't even know we had profile views.

but i did find out that you can tell if someone reads your PM's and just ignores them. apparently i get that a lot since a couple of handfuls of people have read personal (not really personal) PMs and just chose to not reply. ha.

i didn't even know we had profile views.

but i did find out that you can tell if someone reads your PM's and just ignores them. apparently i get that a lot since a couple of handfuls of people have read personal (not really personal) PMs and just chose to not reply. ha.

I get that a lot from the buy/sell forum. I just learn to accept it, people don't know how to counter offer or they just suck at selling things. I don't really get too personal though. What are you doing, opening your heart to some e-buddies and getting nothing in return? sucks.

I get that a lot from the buy/sell forum. I just learn to accept it, people don't know how to counter offer or they just suck at selling things. I don't really get too personal though. What are you doing, opening your heart to some e-buddies and getting nothing in return? sucks.

opening y heart?  haha, no, not by any means.. i can understand if it was some weird personal stuff and someone just didn't know how to respond. no i'm talking stupid shit, like "hey, where did you get that record from" or something asinine. 

Why in the fuck do I have almost 6,000 profile views? You all need to mind your business. :)

No but seriously. Does my username attract a bot or something?

Well I've checked your profile every day for the past few years, but that only counts for roughly 1,000 of them... I wonder where the rest are coming from.

Why in the fuck do I have almost 6,000 profile views? You all need to mind your business. :)

No but seriously. Does my username attract a bot or something?

Honestly your negative transaction probably plays a huge part in it.  I know when I am reading through threads and notice a negative I always am curious to see the feedback.