PO: HRVRD- The inevitable and I Vinyl re-issue(2nd pressing) now available via ETR

ETR is proud to announce the 2nd pressing of HRVRD- the inevitable and I is on sale TODAY 

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/1033481-hrvrd-the-inevitable-and-i-2xlp-vinyl-re-issue-2nd-pressing

Link is below and the clear w/ splatter variant is limited to 200 copies. They are $19.99 this time and DO NOT come with the dvd.

Also the name on the cover is now HRVRD unlike the first pressing.

8441993338_5106d15871_c.jpg

8440899901_d3b95bfdfb_c.jpg

When can we expect the bundle or whatever to go up with  From The Bird's Cage?  I'm looking to snag everything at once.

Early march most likely but as always, will post upates once they ship and arrive etc...   As of now, test presses were approved a week or so ago

Weren't the labels color on the first press?  Can't remember and sold mine a few weeks ago

Yes they were, the band thought $23.99 was too expensive(regardless of the fact they sold out in like 6 months). So they requested we make a cheaper variant that would be under $20 so a few options were scaled back on the 2nd pressing. Basically no gatefold, color labels and no insert more or less 

Never heard of these guys but I bought the Record blindly. It looks so cool I couldn't pass it up. Hope it's a good album.

It is!   The whole album can be streamed here if you like and/or for anyone else interested

http://harvard.bandcamp.com/album/the-inevitable-and-i

Hope you enjoy