PO: HRVRD- The inevitable and I Vinyl re-issue(2nd pressing) now available via ETR

Has anyone seen them live and been able to score this on tour or is this strictly an online ETR variant?

Im seeing them tonight and want to scoop this record but I have no clue if they have any with them.

Saw them this past saturday and they didnt have any vinyl with them unfortunately. Id grab it online while you can...

Saw them this past saturday and they didnt have any vinyl with them unfortunately. Id grab it online while you can...

Ill most likely scoop it thursday.

I'm going to the same show tonight!

what the crazy lineup one at heirloom? Sweet deal bro. See you there. Im sure with all those bands playing one or all of them will have some wax on sale.

Im going because my buddies band breakthrough frequencies used to support those guys alot so Hrvrd has become a bit of a staple for us and for $15 for that kind of line up? We'd be crazy to not roll deep as fuck. Im going to check the rest of the bands out now. I've heard good things about letlive so im hoping I like what they do.

Im going because my buddies band breakthrough frequencies used to support those guys alot so Hrvrd has become a bit of a staple for us and for $15 for that kind of line up? We'd be crazy to not roll deep as fuck. Im going to check the rest of the bands out now. I've heard good things about letlive so im hoping I like what they do.

That's really cool!  letlive is amazing live!  The singer is out of his mind!!  Even if you can't get into the music, you will appreciate the performance.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

so they will be available at the online etr store soon then? glad i waited that looks stellar

in a couple weeks.  Probably NEXT friday assuming that the hot rod circuit re-issue arrives earlier next week so we can put both up together for those who want both so they cna save on shipping