PO: HRVRD- The inevitable and I Vinyl re-issue(2nd pressing) now available via ETR

I actually won a record on the scratcher, got an email asking me to pick a free record, responded within a few minutes, and never heard back from them. Kind of a bummer.

This. I also won a free LP. Is it usable for new records or just records from his stash?

I also might be willing to part with my first press if anyone's interested.

Anybody who has ordered with ETR before, do they usually take awhile to ship? I ordered TIAI and FTBC on 6/23 and they're still not here. Seems like a long time for something to go from NY to MA.

I actually won a record on the scratcher, got an email asking me to pick a free record, responded within a few minutes, and never heard back from them. Kind of a bummer.

Sorry about the delay. As most people on the board are aware of, ETR is in the process of moving into a new office so the past 2-3 weeks have been a bit hectic with organizing the new office & packing station. That being said, I have not mailed out any orders since late june but WE WILL have everything back up and  running next week.  Sorry again about that. I do my best to get all orders out in a timely fashion but just bad timing with the move and being in between releases.  Thanks for understanding and the support.

Sorry about the delay. As most people on the board are aware of, ETR is in the process of moving into a new office so the past 2-3 weeks have been a bit hectic with organizing the new office & packing station. That being said, I have not mailed out any orders since late june but WE WILL have everything back up and  running next week.  Sorry again about that. I do my best to get all orders out in a timely fashion but just bad timing with the move and being in between releases.  Thanks for understanding and the support.

Good to hear they're not lost in the mail. Hope to see them soon!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

On sale Friday at noon.

"Enjoy The Ride Records is happy to announce the 10 Year Anniversary Deluxe Edition of Harvard's 2009 album, The Inevitable and I. Recorded at Salad Days Studios and produced by Brian McTernan (Circa Survive, Thrice, Senses Fail, Emarosa), this album is very important in the Enjoy The Ride Records discography, as its ETR's first release on the label. In the early inception of Enjoy The Ride, the vision was to sign up-and-coming artists and release their music to the world. As time progressed, it led ETR down the road to eventually become a label specializing in vinyl releases and reissues.

The album features original artwork by Lisandro Herrera on a 350gsm gatefold jacket with spot gloss. The 140g double LP has a screen printed D Side and includes a 300gsm double-sided full-color insert, including both handwritten lyrics and brand new art by Lisandro Herrera.

Vinyl Variants

100 Blue/Beer Split

200 Blue inside Clear with Powder Blue and Blood Splatter

200 Blue, Yellow and Powder Blue Swirl"

https://enjoytheriderecords.com/collections/enjoy-the-ride-records/products/harvard-the-inevitable-and-i-10th-anniversary-edition-etr100

https://enjoytheriderecords.com/collections/enjoy-the-ride-records/products/harvard-10-year-anniversary-test-press-bundle-the-inevitable-and-i

Was really excited about this until I saw the screen printed d side. It’s cool and all but if I remember correctly all the original presses are stretched out across all 4 sides. Really hope the sound fidelity wasn’t compromised for the gimmick of an etched d side.

Gonna grab one regardless seeing as this is probably top 5 all time albums for me.

1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

Was really excited about this until I saw the screen printed d side. It’s cool and all but if I remember correctly all the original presses are stretched out across all 4 sides. Really hope the sound fidelity wasn’t compromised for the gimmick of an etched d side.

Gonna grab one regardless seeing as this is probably top 5 all time albums for me.

~64 min across 3 sides, ~22 min/side @ 33rpm a side kinda being the acceptable max, should be fine! depends a bit on sequencing but yeah don't anticipate real problems.

8 hours ago, Njfotos said:

Looks great, almost wanna sell my non-gatefold variant to justify buying one of these.

exactly what i did once i caught wind of the repress :D

slept on the drop but ended up getting my favorite-lookin' variant (splatter) anyhow. lots of the /200 left (more than half it seems) as of this comment.

• 1 year later...

On Sale Friday 6/4 at Noon ET:
Harvard - The Inevitable and I 

b02ae9fa-6823-902d-846e-53c48c261064.jpg

Enjoy The Ride Records is happy to announce the repress of Harvard's 2009 album, The Inevitable and I. Recorded at Salad Days Studios and produced by Brian McTernan (Circa Survive, Thrice, Senses Fail, Emarosa), this album is very important in the Enjoy The Ride Records discography, as its Enjoy The Ride's first release on the label. In the early inception of Enjoy The Ride, the vision was to sign up-and-coming artists and release their music to the world. As time progressed, it led us down the road to eventually become a label specializing in vinyl releases and reissues.

The album features original artwork by Lisandro Herrera on a 300gsm gatefold jacket with spot gloss. The 140g double LP has a black screen printed D Side and includes a 150gsm double-sided full-color insert, including both handwritten lyrics and brand new art by Lisandro Herrera

Vinyl Variants
200 Pressed on 2xLP Ocean Wave Twist
300 Pressed on 2xLP Horizontal Stripe with Blood Splatter

9c50a10c-d417-0a3f-76e6-d0dddd7c12dd.jpg 2534f1cf-6b69-5280-e58f-07632b07fef8.jpg

Edited by dapeebs

3 hours ago, dapeebs said:

In the early inception of Enjoy The Ride, the vision was to sign up-and-coming artists and release their music to the world. As time progressed, it led us down the road to eventually become a label specializing in vinyl releases and reissues.

LOL, this was his only original release, ETR-002 was the Juliana Theory EP, and everything after was a re-issue.

• 11 months later...