Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

the_simpsons_tapped_out.jpg

If you have an iOS device (not sure if it's available on other platforms) and need a time killer, download this app. It's an immersive mobile game that will keep you coming back for more. 

This thread is being made for the sake of FAQs, suggestions, inputs, add requests. 

If you want to use your username in the thread so we can add each other, please feel free to do so. The more friends you have, the better it is for you and your game progress. 

there is an ipad version, it's awesome.

also if you want to stick it to EA and get your donut items check out http://www.gamezino.com .  They're legit I paid $10 and got every donut item.

I'd want to know how they do it first, EA has been very swift in banning people who cheat or use glitches to their advantage.

I'd want to know how they do it first, EA has been very swift in banning people who cheat or use glitches to their advantage.

They log in to your account and give you all the items.  I assume it's a programming thing because the only hack I know that normal people can do is speed up time to get money.  But you have to have a jailbroken iphone.

Fair enough concern I suppose though.  I did it almost two months ago and haven't had any issues however. Duffman and Hank Scorpio were worth it  :)