Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Can anyone tell me how to drop valentines to my neighbor(reen)o's?

i wanna say when you visit your neighbors make sure to click the floating valentine cards?...or that might be a chance for you to get hearts as well.

it might just be whenever you click on anything their town, they get hearts from you....not totally sure.

what he said

I have a pending friend requst from jonnywreck...how do I confirm it?

Also, Dave, add me man! hudsoncom

Go to the friends area, click the red O at the bottom. On the side it says news, click that and then up top it'll say invites. You can accept/decline there. After you accept though you'll have to go back to your town, and then back to the friends area to see them there.

Go to the friends area, click the red O at the bottom. On the side it says news, click that and then up top it'll say invites. You can accept/decline there. After you accept though you'll have to go back to your town, and then back to the friends area to see them there.

Thanks man!

What's the secret to getting Donuts? This game starts too slow without them. 

Is the secret that you buy them? I have plenty of cash and nothing to blow it on. I need more stuff. 

Yeah, the only legit way to get donuts is to actually buy them with real money (not in-game money). Sucks.

ok...so to really make any progress in this game, or to have any fun, you must buy donuts and money, right? actually purchase with moolah, and not wait 24hrs to build Millhouses house!

and  http://www.gamezino.com is legit?

again my username is henster311

yeah, before a few of you were mentioning that link, and you pay once, for everything? i dunno...but who here has used it?

haha need donuts....