Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Read that your not actually losing the snakes as they are bring released into the town you visit. I'm losing them in heisels town as well. Whacked the 5 limit and searched around till I found the rest that got released in when I visited. So you're not technically losing them.

I realize that. It is just a pain. Plus if you have 5 release - you could get 5 eggs back instead of snakes. 

Anyway, the trading system has worked well for me. I'm 2 snakes short of 1000 and just cut a trade for 30 more. 

This update has probably sped up my progression a lot, too. Before I was just sending dudes out on 8-24 hour missions all the time. Last couple days I have been doing a ton of the 1 hour ones (which are more lucrative, as long as your dude doesn't sit there for 8 hours after the 1 hour quest is over).

This promotion has proven addictive. So much better than Valentines day.

I like that we have more rewards and that they take longer than just the first day to obtain, but I kind of liked being able to spend all my extra hearts on trees and other decorations. I wish they had some decorations we could spend our snakes on once we had all the rewards. The tents and banner are nice, but once you have one of each, that's pretty much it.

I like that we have more rewards and that they take longer than just the first day to obtain, but I kind of liked being able to spend all my extra hearts on trees and other decorations. I wish they had some decorations we could spend our snakes on once we had all the rewards. The tents and banner are nice, but once you have one of each, that's pretty much it.

I think that there are more gifts after 10th prize.