Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

"fuck you for making it so easy to accidentally spend what donuts I DO accumulate!"

Just an FYI, if you go into the settings, there's an option for it to prompt you with an "Are you sure" message whenever you click on a donut purchase. Has saved me tons. (For obvious reasons, the default is "off")

Building the arena now (Tatum prize)...just need the Sleep Eazy motel and I am done with the snakes.  B) 

A little less than 2.5k snakes to go...

Pretty burned out on the snake thing. Visiting other towns is just too much time for too few snakes.

I'll probably get shirtless Willy just wacking what appears in my town but I think I've hit the point where I said "why the fuck am I putting so much work into this game". Will be happy to go back to just checking twice a day and sending everyone on 12 hour quests. 

Have you (or anyone else here) done this?  I'm tempted now, but part of me feels like I invested so much time into doing this the legit way..

But another part says "fuck you for making it so easy to accidentally spend what donuts I DO accumulate!"

I am playing this on the iPad but I have an android phone. Can I use my phone to effect my ipad game?

You need eggs? I gots eggs

I don't have very many right now, but when I do I will get in touch.

I think I may try and DL this for my tablet (Android) so I can get the infinite donuts to get the premium items...hopefully it works. :ph34r: