Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Has anyone calculated their bonus yet?

A lot of the items and stuff give you bonus money on all jobs and rent. I'm wondering if anyone has calculated theirs. Seems like Gulp n Blow is the perfect way to measure it. It normally gives $100. I tapped mine then subtracted my old total from the new. It says my GnB paid out $182. So I guess my bonus is at 82%. Seems high to me, but I'll take it.

Sweet! Just when I lose interest, they release some more stuff haha.

One of these days I will have the time to do my town up proper...hopefully.

Edit: Too bad I only have $500k left after buying the land expansions...

I'm still sitting on $62,316,118.. I miss that cheat.

Haha, I wanted to stock up, but I talked myself out of it...next time I won't make that mistake. :D

If I am level 29 with my next step being getting being the building that get's you Fat Tony's goons, how far am I from being to the end of the current programming? I know level 30 is the highest, but does that completely reflect how far I have to go until I have all available characters / buildings? 

I recently got Agnes and got the sea captain last night. No Herman. Money is limiting factor. But it's cool -- that's the point of the game.

I guess I'm pretty close to being "done" then (done being in quotes, cause there are probably a lot more updates coming).

Maybe a 4th of July side quest in the works? Seems like they have been built around holidays.