Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Sounds like the small update this morning fixed the glitch that let you tap more than 5 ghosts in a friends town.

if you get down to one ghost, then tap two at the exact same time, you can do it. I assume if you get 3 at once (or 4, or whatever) you can still get more than that but I'm not good enough. I definitely have gotten 6 still.

Around 9000. This challenge was really easy. Wishing I hadn't sent any of my characters on missions for goo and just went after cash instead. If you have max friends, you can get near 1000 by just visiting them all one day (5 ghost pops plus when you haunt a building that is already haunted, you get 2 goo). Takes a while but there's plenty of downtime during a baseball game.

This sucked me back into the Simpsons. Catching up on all the new buildings has nearly drained my fat cash reserve as well. I'm way behind on the ghost missions but they are stacking up quickly. Should be to about 2000 in under three days. I still need more boardwalk sections as well. I wish they let us build them more than one at a time. 

This sucked me back into the Simpsons. Catching up on all the new buildings has nearly drained my fat cash reserve as well. I'm way behind on the ghost missions but they are stacking up quickly. Should be to about 2000 in under three days. I still need more boardwalk sections as well. I wish they let us build them more than one at a time. 

Krustyland killed my donut reserves because I was rushing all the buildings/jobs/etc. I am still hunting for a hack to get the premium items for this update...I am almost ~3300 ghosts and I only started a few days ago, so they definitely come quicker than the snakes did.