Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Got my reddit hookup...$6 million and ~5.7k donuts, plus the Zirconia and some of the premium items I missed (Stu's Disco, Pet Store w/Jub Jub, Sherri and Terri, etc.). Took a few days, but well worth the wait. B)

Just rushed the last 3 Halloween prizes as well...stoked!

Typically, yes. Just ask the reddit people. I was able to find a hack that got me last Halloween/X-Mas items, and that was around when Whacking Day was happening.

I was a VC giver for a bit until they patched the hack I used. Hax4Lyf3!

I'm glad it's on a clock because after I got all the prizes I got too lazy collecting goo and I'm not really visiting towns right now!

same, and then i collected a extra 2,000 and it just gives you a chance to win 3 donuts. now that i got a shitton of donuts i don't care so im just collecting whats in my town by dropping a ghost bomb a day

i went back a few pages and didn't see anything mentioned. is the first Zombie character (with the Hannbial Lecter mask) obtainable yet, or can i just not purchase him for some reason. i was able to get the other Zombies, just not that first one.

Also, accidentally clicked off the info bubble when i found the hat, pants, jacket, whatever and didn't see what it was for. is it just a costume for a character or along those lines? sorry, just started playing again yesterday and i'm still testing everything out and doing Krusty Land tasks too. Thanks!

i went back a few pages and didn't see anything mentioned. is the first Zombie character (with the Hannbial Lecter mask) obtainable yet, or can i just not purchase him for some reason. i was able to get the other Zombies, just not that first one.

Also, accidentally clicked off the info bubble when i found the hat, pants, jacket, whatever and didn't see what it was for. is it just a costume for a character or along those lines? sorry, just started playing again yesterday and i'm still testing everything out and doing Krusty Land tasks too. Thanks!

that zombie is the 4th collecting goo reward.

the other stuff sounds like stuff for homers strong man costume, which you might not be able to get, but try clicking on the simpson house and see if it there is a option for the attic, if there is and you collected all the pieces the answer to the quiz is emerald ring.