Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

I've been friending and leaving eggs but really haven't been getting any back...

Username is DentedCougar if you want to add me. 

I'm all for repaying but if you are dropping them on me (eumpfenbach) you gotta let me know.

It would be nice if it said where they came from when you logged in but whatever.

Someone left me a bunch of eggs (thank you) but I can't do anything with them. I'm assuming its because I'm at such a low level.. What's the purpose of them?

They hatch into snakes which you can "whack" and earn new buildings and stuff.

I'd say you are right about being too new but if you really want to know, I'm sure someone out there knows the point where you can start wacking snakes. Wouldn't surprise me if you had quite a few levels to go first. The wacking day thing goes until May 9th, so you might miss most of it.

Someone left me a bunch of eggs (thank you) but I can't do anything with them. I'm assuming its because I'm at such a low level.. What's the purpose of them?

That was me, I was unaware it was a level thing. Also, Saxon, you have an egg epidemic on Evergreen Terrace.

Thanks guys, yeah I'm at level 7 right now. Homer is on a snake waking mission that ends in a few hours.

Cool. Well you will probably be wacking when that is done.

You missed a few days so you will have trouble getting the highest prizes but should be able to get more than a few over the next few weeks.

Thanks guys, I have been getting eggs now. Much appreciated, I'll try my best to get you back over the next couple days/weeks. 

I left you 50 and PM'd you, never heard back

Oh I definitely got yours, and I hit you back with eggs almost immediately. 

It's just kinda hard to keep up with the usernames on the game and correlating it with the usernames on here, but thank you. 

Same here...I am at like 1872, mostly due to trades like Dave said.

Speaking of Simpsons, how about that book Lisa was reading on Sunday's episode "Jazz: From J to Z"...I laffed.

Wow you have like 1000 more than me, but yes, being on here has helped me TONS. 

Have not watched a new Sunday episode in what seems like years. 

I wasn't very impressed with the last one I saw, so I stopped watching them.  

However I still love the show (and this game) and have seasons 1-15 on DVD. 

I haven't kept up with the new eps as much, but I saw two of this season's (Fruit Bat Man and Sushi restaurant eps) and wasn't disappointed...

I mean c'mon, they had a Breaking Bad couch gag!