Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

This game is ruining my real life, and I've only had it for 2 and a half days.

The donuts thing is pissing me off.  I accidentally tapped around too much and used a few to speed something dumb up, and then I bought a Homer Buddha not really knowing what it was.  I'm guessing these are finite in the game unless you actually buy them with real $$?  Or can you get infinite amounts, just very painfully slowly through game progression?

I don't know how to see what my username is (I only play this game when I'm taking a shit), but when I do, I'll share it.

Every time you open up the game, during the lengthy loading screen it should say 'Welcome back, (your username)'. And I also only play it while on the shitter or if I can't sleep

If anyone wants to add me, mine is nickmitch777

Anyone know how to unlock the Control Building in level 11?

Edit: found the cheat.

Still havn't been able to do this...the rest of the power plant is built. I've completed all of the tasks needed, some multiple time, but the Control Building is still showing as locked.

So my biggest problem with this game is that the quests take way longer than leveling up does. I'm nearly level 14, but have a ton of buildings I can't build yet because of quest requirements that have yet to show up for me. They're as low as level 10 buildings, which just seems weird.

It's fun otherwise, and has extended the duration of my bowel movements, but it's a bit frustrating that I advance faster than the game itself.

I just signed up. Haven't read this thread. 2 questions:

Does the game ever end?

And

What is the benefit of playing with your friends?

The current max level is 26, though given the game's popularity and revenues, they'll continue to extend it.

Playing with friends raises certain ratings in your city depending on actions (righteousness), and gives decent money/xp, especially at lower levels. Plus when they have a special currency as they did for Valentine's, it's much easier to obtain with more friends.