Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

I want to do the reddit help thing but I am so leery of giving up my username and password to anyone. As I udnerstand from reading it is what you do, right?

I just changed mine while I wait for them to do their thing, then I'll change it back after.

Also, I haven't been helped yet and I signed up right after buddy posted about it :|

Followup!

I used this guys thread,

http://www.reddit.com/r/freedonuts/comments/1ok4mw/give_donuts_and_money_please_read_before/

changed my PW to his requested PW, changed it back afterward, everything is fine.

If you've been to my town in the past 24 hrs you can see i have a ton of shit now and am in the middle of a major redesign of my whole town.

If you have a droid, search for the 4.5.0 apk hack. It gives you a bajillion dollars and a bajillion donuts as soon as you buy anything. I bought a tree, and then had infinite money and donuts. I uninstalled the hack and my donuts disappeared (cash stayed), but I have climbed up the donut count through tapping goo and whatever else anyway.

If you have a droid, search for the 4.5.0 apk hack. It gives you a bajillion dollars and a bajillion donuts as soon as you buy anything. I bought a tree, and then had infinite money and donuts. I uninstalled the hack and my donuts disappeared (cash stayed), but I have climbed up the donut count through tapping goo and whatever else anyway.

Want to log me in And help me out with all the premium Halloween items :D

personally i feel like if i did that donut/cash hack the game would get boring

Money wise, yes. But donuts? No way. Having donuts to spend on all the premium characters and stuff makes the game way more interesting. It's impossible to get enough donuts to purchase everything unless you use real money to buy them, and I think most of us know that's just dumb.

Money wise, yes. But donuts? No way. Having donuts to spend on all the premium characters and stuff makes the game way more interesting. It's impossible to get enough donuts to purchase everything unless you use real money to buy them, and I think most of us know that's just dumb.

very true, i guess my statement was more towards the money aspect.

this is just my opinion though, im not knocking anyone who wants to use it