PO: Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll (5/7)

I actually like the song. It is straight up catchy fall out boy that sorta sounds like a mix of IOH and Folie a Duex. This is the sorta song that will get airplay and they will most likely have a diverse mix of songs on the album. Their singles are rarely their best songs. It is awesome to hear Pete's lyrics to Patrick's voice and I like the theatrics. Pre-orderd the vinyl for sure. I doubt I will ever grow out of liking fall out boy. They carry a very memorable charm to them. 22 years old and honestly this is some of the best news I have had in weeks.

- Also in regards to the album title I believe it may just be ironic. Not sure but I would not put it past them.

Surprised people dislike this so much. What did you expect their new stuff to sound like? TTTYG? FUTCT? 

Pete has been into more of the club scene. Patrick wrote a full synth pop album. When they are back they still bring that charm that Folie a Duex had but gear it a bit more in line of what they have been working on recently. Its a catchy fall out boy song. I did not know people expected more than just catchy music from this band but regardless glad I can enjoy it. Hope they don't let me down like fun. did this year.