F/S: Offers On Tradelist! 300 Lps! Green Day- Insomniac OP 15ppd | Set prices on some MBD and more!

kjkenney

bump, someone wanna trade me a copy of Second Stage Turbine Blade? I sold my copy and immediately regret it >.< my gf calls herself a Coheed fan and hasn't even heard this album! I have to teach her in the ways of its awesomeness. Oh or buy shit too,  my insurance payment is due and I'm a lil short!

Bump one more time. Today is probably the last day I will be taking offers on my list for a while as I've raised quite a bit to help pay for some court fees over the past couple months and am getting megasad parting with some of this stuff. So if there is anything you see that you want, get it now and have it shipped out tomorrow. Again, I am extremely reasonable with selling and not looking for whacked out eBay prices on my collection. I know some of you still have some funds left over from payday so hit a brother up!