PreEbay- One Day Set Sale: ETID dvd, FOB, C&C, ATDI, Kiss, JEW, Circa, Thursday, and moreee!

etphonehome

One day set sale, anything that doesn't sell will go up on ebay tomorrow but I wanted to give everyone here first dibs and I would rather sell these to someone on here than have to pay ebay fees and whatnot.  Add $3 shipping to each record, I will discount the price if you buy multiple things.  If you think something is too expensive pm me with a counter offer and maybe we can work something out.  Also feel free to take a look at my trade list and make an offer if you see something you want I would be willing to let some things go if the price is right, I will not sell any Envy On The Coast, Circa, Foxy, Portugal, or Brand New though! Also, I will be in class for most of the day today so I may not be able to respond to messages right away but will try to as quickly as I can Thanks!

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/EricTunge

DVD- 

ETID-At home with Every Time I Die.  An intimate DVD viewing experience. - OFFER

7"-

Fall Out Boy- This Ain't A Scene.  It's An Arms Race/ G.I.N.A.S.F.S. - purple- $5

Fall Out Boy/ My Awesome Compilation Split 7"- Grand Theft Autumn/As Always- Yellow Euro Tour Press / 500 $20

Against Me! Sink Florida Sink/Unsubstantiated Rumors- purple /1000 $5 

10"-

The Blood Brothers- Rumors Laid Waste 10"- Black - $10

12"-

Fake Problems- How Do You Spell Hero? -Picture Disc - $10

Thursday - Waiting - Clear /500 - $20

Kiss - The Originals 3xLP set includes: Kiss, Hotter Than Hell, Dressed  To Kill, and comes with all picture sleeves, trading cards, and 15 page booklet. $20

Bright Eyes- I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning - Black 180g - $15

The Killers - Spaceman/ Four Winds (Bright Eyes Cover)- Picture Disc Single-$10

AFI - Essential Retrospective - Picture Disc /10000 - $10

The Forecast - In The Shadow Of Two Gunmen - Black /100 - $15

Wild Orchid Children - Are Alexander Supertramp - Green /220 -$20

At The Drive-In, City and Colour, and Jimmy Eat World are sold!  I will consider all offers so keep sending them!  Don't forget to check my trade list also lots of stuff that won't be available on ebay tomorrow!  http://deadformat.ne...elist/EricTunge  Thanks again!