PO: Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires Of The City // Exclusive White Vinyl LP - 5/7

What one? Harvard Square had a bunch on white.

Never been a huge fan of these guys before, but I'm liking this a lot so far.

Nashua. Since they moved and became one of the mall stores their vinyl selection has been sub-par compared to other locations. They only had the one copy so I don't know if they had any white ones originally, but I don't see why they would've gotten a mix of black and white.

Did you get sent a tracking number?

Nope.  And it wasn't in my mailbox this afternoon.  Dammit... I want to hear this record.  I've avoided all the leaks and videos and whatnot so I can hear it for the first time on vinyl.  Ugh.

Currently penning my e-mail. 

OK, this is weird.  I may have been drinking when I pre-ordered this.

When I look back through my e-mails, I can't find a purchase e-mail from the label.  But I do have the e-mail from XL Recording on March 25th saying that the release date was being pushed back.  When I look at my PayPal history, it says that I made the payment, but that it went to Matador Direct (not XL Recordings).  The invoice on PayPal is for the VW on white vinyl.

What the hell.

OK, this is weird. I may have been drinking when I pre-ordered this.

When I look back through my e-mails, I can't find a purchase e-mail from the label. But I do have the e-mail from XL Recording on March 25th saying that the release date was being pushed back. When I look at my PayPal history, it says that I made the payment, but that it went to Matador Direct (not XL Recordings). The invoice on PayPal is for the VW on white vinyl.

What the hell.

I really don't understand your confusion here.

I really don't understand your confusion here.

1. Why didn't I receive order confirmation via e-mail after my initial purchase?

2. Why did my payment go to Matador Direct when this album is being released by XL Recordings?

3. WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY COPY YET?!?