I need the new HRVRD, buy some schtuff.

chutterhanban

Gotta sell something(s) to buy this new HRVRD record. Help me out!

PM's will be replied to asap. 
--

Converge - Axe to Fall (1st Press - Solid Light Blue /2000)
Copeland - In Motion (Coke Bottle Clear /250)

Daytrader - Twelve Years (1st Press - Swamp/300)

The Devil Wears Prada - Plagues (Purple /900)

Laura Marling & Mumford and Sons - Dharohar Project (10" RSD 2011 - Black/3500)

Paramore - Brand New Eyes (Sealed 1st Press - Black /5000)
The Riot Before - Rebellion (1st Press - Orange w/ White Haze /333)
Shook Ones - The Unquotable A.M.H. (2nd Press - Fire Orange /500)
Touche Amore - Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me (1st Press - White /1000)
Transit - Stay Home (2nd Press - Barrett Records - Gold /250)

Also, would love to trade for:

A Day to Remember - Homesick

Four Year Strong - Enemy of the World

$47 for Blue Sky Noise...? $32 for Touche Amore...? What the hell happened? Aren't both of those albums still like $10?

I'm not completely sure but I don't think so--at least not in these variants. I've watched what these specific ones sell for on eBay and then dropped it like 25%. Not trying to break a wallet, I just figure it's easier to get things sold when you post a set sale. Have you seen either one of these still for sale? I'd gladly drop the price to whatever's "fair."

i sold blue sky noise for $18ppd last year, i cant imagine the price has fluctuated THAT much in 1 year. i dont think the demand is that high for that record, even IF it IS circa. 

Is there only one variant and/or pressing? Popsike lists a few sales in the $60-$80 range in the past few months.

I'm not completely sure but I don't think so--at least not in these variants. I've watched what these specific ones sell for on eBay and then dropped it like 25%. Not trying to break a wallet, I just figure it's easier to get things sold when you post a set sale. Have you seen either one of these still for sale? I'd gladly drop the price to whatever's "fair."

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, buddy. It just blew my mind to see the /3000(?) variant of that record listed for $47. I mean, I was seeing people selling that record for $10 months ago. I mean, I haven't been keeping too much of an eye on the sales, it's just something that surprised me, seeing as plenty of stores still have it sitting around. Not many major retailers, but surely some little shops. My FYE had it up until a few months ago. Was just stunned.