What's your latest purchase?

Pretty weak sauce compared to a lot of what's going on in this thread, but I purchased a substantial upgrade to my system over the weekend.

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable (white)

Definitive Technology BP8B speakers

I'll be replacing my Technics SL-D303/Shure M92E cart and Pioneer CS-R590 speakers. Had to get in before thefinalsound, because he just bought a way nicer table than me and got a great deal.

Pretty weak sauce compared to a lot of what's going on in this thread, but I purchased a substantial upgrade to my system over the weekend.

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable (white)

I'll be replacing my Technics SL-D303/Shure M92E cart and Pioneer CS-R590 speakers. Had to get in before thefinalsound, because he just bought a way nicer table than me and got a great deal.

Haha. I couldn't be happier for you. What are the odds that we would after all these years be finally upgrading our stuff within the same week? How are the speakers sounding?

Just bought a lightly used Music Hall MMF 7, which is really a major bump up in quality from my early 80's Panasonic consumer grade direct drive table. Pretty excited!

just bought a stylus brush!

Bought an 8 pack of Mr. Clean Magic eraser. Also bought an "in the groove" record cleaner, though I hear mixed reviews about it but figured Id give it a shot anyways and test it out on some records I dont care about first.

EDIT:  Gave the "in the groove" record cleaner a couple runs.  Seems to work pretty well.  Didn't appear to leave behind any residue which a review or two seemed to suggest could happen?  Anyone else use one of these and have a thought on it?

Holy shit balls.  That's some high end gear you got going there!!!

Hows the Cambridge Audio?  I almost went with one of their lower model integrated amps a while ago, something in the 6 series.  I used the 640p pre-amp for a long time and loved that little thing.

It's really fantastic, man. The cartridge itself took quite some time to break in, but once it did - it blew my mind. I was considering getting the corresponding DAC for the Azure, but not completely sure yet.

Upgraded my entire system over the past few months. Credit goes to ajxd for giving some great advice. Picked up the following:

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable

Blue Jeans cables

Last piece of the puzzle was the Denon AVR3312CI. Pulled the trigger on it a few days ago. Should be here in a few days!!

Bought some new pieces in the past 3 months or so.  Never posted about it so figured what the hec... I love this stuff.

Phono stage:

Ear 324 (Chrome faceplate, not the brushed one below)

hero_ear.jpg

An EAR 868 (linestage only):

ear_868.jpg

EAR 890 (Amplifier):  Changed out to 6550 tubes instead of the KT90s

ear890.jpg

-Rega P9

-Cambridge Audio Azure 851

-Focal Electra 1007 s book shelf speakers

-Musical Surroundings Nova Phenomena

-Ortofon Cadenza Black

Came into some money and figured I would upgrade from what I had

The P9 and focal speakers I got from a good sale discount music direct was having at the time. I was pointed in their direction when Needle Doctor told me that they were completely sold out of the P9

Weren't you just using a Crosley or some shit just recently?

Fuckin' A dude, way to upgrade.