What's your latest purchase?

I too work at a Best Buy (with a Mag store inside) I was able to OMS (order one) for the 150 to be shipped to store, so you may need to go in and have the store check OMS for you. We didnt have any in stock nor did any in NJ but I should have it by the 13th.

Mine said the 11th. Got here today. =)

I recently bought some Sonus Faber 1.5s. Love em.

Sweet! I debated long and hard between the 1.5s and the 2.5s due to the number of people talking about the "special something" that the 1.5s have. But in the end I decided that the 70% of my records that are loud rock begged for the bass extension that the 2.5s give.

God I hate special orders. I'm sitting here listening to Warpaint and just thinking about how much better they would sound on the Veneres. I WANT MY SPEAKERS ALREADY!

Sweet! I debated long and hard between the 1.5s and the 2.5s due to the number of people talking about the "special something" that the 1.5s have. But in the end I decided that the 70% of my records that are loud rock begged for the bass extension that the 2.5s give.

God I hate special orders. I'm sitting here listening to Warpaint and just thinking about how much better they would sound on the Veneres. I WANT MY SPEAKERS ALREADY!

jealous.drool.gif