Ft: As Cities Burn "silyayd" (Coke Bottle Clear) *updated*

Thrice55

Got my hands on a copy of this from my buddy, he had the Red Variant which i really wanted as i was only able to get the Coke Bottle Clear during the pre-order. I spun my Clear copy the first day i got it and thats it, so as you may assume its in very good condition. Have a few things in mind that i would like to get out of it, shoot me an offer for what you think its worth it. TYIA!

Wants:

As Tall As Lions - S/T

La Dispute - Vancouver

Thrice - Alchemy Index

Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder

Deep Sea Diver - History Speaks

Toadies - Rubberneck

Red Hot Chili Peppers stuff

Modest Mouse stuff (except moon & antartica)

Moving Mountains stuff (except pneuma)

I'm open to any offers regarding these listed, not much in mind other than those at the moment. Hopefully we can help eachother out here! Thanks again!

I managed to grab all variants but the /100, for 25$ each sealed. The /100 I had to buy unsealed for 45$. This was months ago. Popsike lists them for the amounts I have listed. 

You bought them when they originally went on sale then I assume? I currently have the Split and clear that I paid retail price for. Kinda wish I couldve gotten the other two, but I think Im happy with the copies I have

If this is sealed, you're better off selling this item in comparison to your wants. Snags will be limited I'd say. Value of this item sealed is roughly 40-60$.

i

I have a red one that is still sealed, but i bought that one from my buddy for 35 with shipping. But the clear i have i got during the pre order, im sure ill end up positing a FS for this and a few others i have, just really hoping to trade for the ones i have listed cause I'm having a hell of a time taking any if the stuff up there down. I'm losing faith on a few of them up there and it's uber depressing...

I'm not really worried about making a quick buck. Would really just like to recoup what i paid for it and that's it. So I'm not really worried about fluctuation in price. But I'm not quite ready to give up getting one of my listed or perhaps remembering something i want but is not on there.