I was confused about the Christpuncher 7", because it says it's a thing on their site, but I've seen no evidence of its existence... Now I know! By the way, qwrm38 (can't seem to quote on mobile), there's one copy of the Cosmic Drama vinyl left on Amazon, they must have just put it up. I remember you saying you wanted a copy in a previous thread.

But yeah... Sell me some stuff!

They have copies on cassette left? That's fucking awesome. I'm planning on seeing them, so hopefully that works out. I also didn't know 4 Songs had a cassette release, so yeah, I need that too.

Also I forgot to list Manbox.

Oh, sorry, I'm an idiot. I thought you wanted the Cosmic Drama LP, which they still have. I've actually never seen another Cosmic Drama tape out in the wild, aside from the one I have that I pre-ordered way back when.

Yeah, I just managed to get a copy of TCD on vinyl off someone here... That tape is gonna be impossible to find probably. :\ Is that where "Get Yours" is from? I have a pretty low quality download of the song in my iTunes and thought it may be a tape rip.

And I know American Art and The Clearing are easy to find, I was just kinda hoping someone around here would sell them to me along with any of the other things I need.

Someone should take a pic of their merch table on the BB tour for me. ;)

I just saw them with Finch in Pomona last week. They have Cosmic Drama and American Art on vinyl, and Follow The Rattle on CD (they might've had American Art on CD, too, can't really remember). They also had three or four T-shirt designs, two of which were brand new (and one of which was designed by Marc, their new drummer—it's really cool).

• 1 month later...