WTB: SENSES FAIL - STILL SEARCHING and LET IT ENFOLD YOU any color

RTewf

Let It Enfold You is a lot tougher to find, but you can still get Still Searching pretty cheap just on eBay if you're interested.  I have a link below of the Clear version.  If you're looking for the red/black swirl, you're going to have to pay a lot more, but I'm sure someone can help with that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Senses-Fail-Still-Searching-Vinyl-LP-new-Unplayed-800-/271151002115?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f21dbf203

Let It Enfold You is a lot tougher to find, but you can still get Still Searching pretty cheap just on eBay if you're interested.  I have a link below of the Clear version.  If you're looking for the red/black swirl, you're going to have to pay a lot more, but I'm sure someone can help with that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Senses-Fail-Still-Searching-Vinyl-LP-new-Unplayed-800-/271151002115?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f21dbf203

looking for any color :)

thanks for this i am gonna swoop on it now

any chance for let it enfold you?

Let It Enfold you has been selling for quite a bit on eBay, in comparison to the clear Still Searching.  I would assume that it goes for around $50, give or take a bit, but sometimes can be had for much more.  I'm not sure what type of prices people on this site are asking for, I'm just looking at the eBay listings.