WTTF/WTB : I love pink colored records! {most want : Pity Sex}

patthickey

Hey everyone, I love pink records.

// I am cool with purple too because it's my favorite color, it's close, and it's overlooked. 

Just cleaning up this post a bit and getting back at it.

Thanks to VC, I was able to find all of the tigers jaw and basement records I needed.

The last record I am actively looking (aka dying to find) is the first press of Pity Sex - Dark World.

I have the first press black copy that I will/can trade + we can work something out.

I am also very interested in Alkaline trio stuff. 

Besides that, let's see what you have and talk about pink records B)

Need to update this pic but;

If you wanted to see where my collection is as of now:

8490423661_c306248646_z.jpg8490423731_16c986c90b_z.jpg

UPDATE 06/26/2013

tumblr_mozh3bdCXi1qar75bo1_500.jpg

Of Monsters and Men - My Head is An Animal is on pink. And it's awesome.

Funny enough, I knew this was going to be one of the first replies.

I still haven't listened to this band. Wanna recommend a song to me?

I have the Phoenix RSD Fences 12"... not sure if it's something you'd want, but it's pink as fuck and I'm not attached.

Are you looking to sell or trade? If you are interested in trading, feel free to check out my list and see if something interests you. Please note, I do enjoy that song, but it's nothing I am dying to have. 

Funny enough, I knew this was going to be one of the first replies.

I still haven't listened to this band. Wanna recommend a song to me?

Are you looking to sell or trade? If you are interested in trading, feel free to check out my list and see if something interests you. Please note, I do enjoy that song, but it's nothing I am dying to have. 

Nothing in the trade list jumps out at me, but it's mostly stuff I'm unfamiliar with.

Understandable on your position on the Phoenix single... I picked it up on a whim and although I like the song, the remix isn't terribly ground breaking or different and I never listen to it... I really only want their album with Funky Squaredance on it... United?

Keep me in mind if you want some pink filler in the future... odds are I'll still have it.

You should probably get this. It's a great comp, and it's for a good cause. http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=194614 I was going to give you the link to the actual label, but it looks like they are out of pink.

Thanks! This is the first "you should get this" reply that I am actually interested in. 

Nothing in the trade list jumps out at me, but it's mostly stuff I'm unfamiliar with.

Understandable on your position on the Phoenix single... I picked it up on a whim and although I like the song, the remix isn't terribly ground breaking or different and I never listen to it... I really only want their album with Funky Squaredance on it... United?

Keep me in mind if you want some pink filler in the future... odds are I'll still have it.

I know the exact feeling. I got the Ra Ra Rio 7" because I liked the album and now I just have it. Thanks a bunch though!

Dirty Paws

That was a nice listen! Maybe if I have some extra money I will pick it up sometime. 

I agree pink records are sweet looking.

I'll forever cherish my Crosses 10" & my La Dispute - Wildlife RSD pink copy. Try & get those if you can.

Also, United Nations has a 7" that comes in pink. Used to have a copy but I sold it.

Haha yeah, everywhere I have talked about pink records the crosses album comes up. Not for me though. 

http://tinyengines.limitedrun.com/products/504605-run-forever-settling-12 amazing record from a top notch label, and the pink is a nice color too.

I was actually looking that that the other day, but I have no idea what they sound like and have been trying to hold back on random purchases until I can sort out somethings. Though, I did just realize one of the Tigers Jaw 7" I want is still for sale on here. So thanks haha

That was a nice listen! Maybe if I have some extra money I will pick it up sometime. 

Haha yeah, everywhere I have talked about pink records the crosses album comes up. Not for me though. 

I was actually looking that that the other day, but I have no idea what they sound like and have been trying to hold back on random purchases until I can sort out somethings. Though, I did just realize one of the Tigers Jaw 7" I want is still for sale on here. So thanks haha

You can check em out here http://runforever.bandcamp.com/

I will listen to them next!

I still have yet to see that movie. 

it doesn't matter. you should buy this off of him anyway.

fuck that... buy it off him AND watch the movie.

When you're on Interpunk, make sure the search option says "Title" and type in "Pink vinyl." 15 results should come up.

Thanks! Unfortunately, none of them are anything I am really interested in. I will keep that in mind though!

it doesn't matter. you should buy this off of him anyway.

fuck that... buy it off him AND watch the movie.

That good huh? Well I guess I know what I will be doing later.