WTTF/WTB : I love pink colored records! {most want : Pity Sex}

patthickey

Apparently, there's an Iceland-only pressing that's one orange LP and one green LP, but there are only 500 of those, so all of the other copies should be on pink. Or, at least as far as I can tell.

Yea, that's what I saw on DF... just wanted to confirm since it seems every record I buy from Hastings is black vinyl and they never list color. Thanks!

I don't know if you like this band..

But Motion City Soundtrack has a variant of "Commit This to Memory" on Pink. It looks like a perfect pink!

Fun fact, I was the first person to own this. Halfway through a show he stopped to talk to someone off stage and said "woah, we literally just the first pressing of CTTM in. Go buy it!" and I was standing right next to the table and bought it. hahah

Sorry to highjack the thread for a minute, but I believe this is the only pressing out right now, right? Only reason I ask is cause I can get it on goHastings for <$15 and I'd rather have a pink vinyl in my collection rather than black.

Can anyone confirm/deny? Thanks... Resume posting other pink records.

What is gohastings? Safe to buy from? Could I wouldn't mind giving this album a listen. 

What is gohastings? Safe to buy from? Could I wouldn't mind giving this album a listen. 

Safe. Never had an issue... Although, it's word around here to not buy "Used Long Play Records" because they'll send you a used CD.

It seems like their shipping has improved lately as well. I've personally bought about 10 records from them over the past 3 months and never had any troubles.

Safe. Never had an issue... Although, it's word around here to not buy "Used Long Play Records" because they'll send you a used CD.

It seems like their shipping has improved lately as well. I've personally bought about 10 records from them over the past 3 months and never had any troubles.

Hmm. Thanks for that bit of info!

The Chariot - One Wing, it comes in a pink variant and a pink/white marble. 

I will have to keep my eyes out for that!

*takes bow* Thank you, thank you.

All jokes aside, The Wonder Years did a really neat pink variant of their Won't Be Pathetic Forever 7" for Hot Topic, if you're into that sort of music. And if you can find it, I guess (they only pressed 500 copies).

This time last year I would have been all over that,

but I am pretty much out of my TWY phase. 

oh nice! I loved their name but could never decide if I liked their music. haha

if i tried to convert you with one song from that album, i'd say give "lassie's last dance" a shot. from their other album, "glendale P.D. hates daggermouth." if those don't work then it wasn't meant to be!

Here's some more that I have and some that popped up in my head. Aside from a few, most of these are random reissues that aren't too tough to find.

Nirvana - Bleach

Adolescents - s/t

Circle Jerks - Group Sex

Christian Death - Only Theatre of Pain

Isis - The Red Sea 

Pretty in Pink soundtrack

Deftones - Adrenaline 

Sunny Day Real Estate - LP2 (2lp reissued version is pink)

The Wipers - Over the Edge (bootleg)

The Chameleons - What Does Anything Mean? Basically