Dan Yemin "Skinned Knees, Sutured Hearts"

Does anyone have this? http://www.punknews.org/article/19563

I remember it was being released and I missed it. It seemed a little odd, but I'm a little crazy for the things Dan Yemin touches. Would you be interested in selling or trading for it?

On that note, does anyone have any Paint it Black, Kid Dynamite or Lifetime LPs they'd be willing to part with?

This is what I have:

V/A - "I Stand Alone #05" (Elliot / Kid Dynamite / Sunday Evening Dinner Club)

Kid Dynamite / 88 Fingers Louie - "Split" (Clear Red)

Kid Dynamite - "S/T" - Jade Tree: JT1039

Kid Dynamite - "Shorter, Faster, Louder" - Jade Tree JT1045 (Teal)

Kid Dynamite - "Shorter, Faster, Louder" - Jade Tree: JT1045

V/A - "The Philadelphia Sound" (Clear/ The Curse, Go! For the Throat, Knives Out, Paint It Black)

Paint It Black - "CVA" - Jade Tree JT1080 (Clear Blue)

Paint It Black - "Paradise" - Jade Tree JT1103 (Clear Green)

Lifetime - "2 Songs" - Decaydance

Lifetime - "The Boy's No Good" (Clear Red)

Lifetime - "Background" - New Age Records

Lifetime - "Hello Bastards" - Jade Tree JT1021

Lifetime - "Jersey's Best Dancers" - Jade Tree JT1034 (Clear Dark Red)

I seriously have a hard time believing people who say they liked Lifetime's two Jade Tree albums but don't like the new one.

Agreed. I love Hello Bastards and Jersey's Best Dancers, but I think the new album is KILLER.

I agree as well. Probobly one of the few things to come out this year that hasn't been dissapointing.

I always get slammed for saying this, but I never got Lifetime. Then or now. Just not my thing at all, but I was super into Kid Dynamite and None More Black. So-so into Paint it Black.

I do like similar bands like Trial by Fire and the Shook Ones, though. But, I don't get the Lifetime comparisons. Kid Dynamite sure.

I remember it was being released and I missed it. It seemed a little odd, but I'm a little crazy for the things Dan Yemin touches. Would you be interested in selling or trading for it?

On that note, does anyone have any Paint it Black, Kid Dynamite or Lifetime LPs they'd be willing to part with?

This is what I have:

V/A - "The Philadelphia Sound" (Clear/ The Curse, Go! For the Throat, Knives Out, Paint It Black)

Skinned Knees got canned - I had a preorder for it and the place kept saying it got pushed back so I emailed the label and they said it got killed due to scaling back their operation.

i didn't like the new lifetime record at first. ari's voice just sounded too different to me. my first encounter with lifetime was Jersey's Best, so in my opinion, nothing can top that. the new self-titled album seemed to be the furthest thing from it, but it grew on me, and now i really really love it. "Can't Think About It Now" is on my top songs list for them. i used to hate it. i hated how ari actually tried to sing on that song. but i love it.

ok. about vinyl..

thanks fckyourlies for the info. i was wondering about this release also. remember when we were all going crazy b/c the preorder for the colored lps weren't coming up? that was a fun night.

benchwarmer, you have SFL on teal? is this the marbled green? that's a sexy fucking record, let me tell you. ALSO i have an extra Two Songs 7" on blue. contact me for a trade if you're interested.

This is what I have:

Skinned Knees got canned - I had a preorder for it and the place kept saying it got pushed back so I emailed the label and they said it got killed due to scaling back their operation.

Ditto. Got an official e-mail about it eventually.

I've got a red Lifetime LP if you're interested

Sweet, thanks for the info. Not that I'm glad it got canned, but I'm glad I just didn't miss out. I have to check my 2 songs 7" and see if it's just black, if so we'll trade. and about the S/T on red, I 'm in the process of getting one, if that falls through I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the info!

• 7 months later...