Ohhhh. I didn't even see it was up on Thunderbeard. I went to my page and was all confused.

Monkey Boy's sale will be in line with ours. No difference except for the point of order.

I haven't been following this thread that closely because I'm trying not to buy any records this month... so when I saw this, I thought you were both referring to Casey as Monkey Boy, which I found to be kind of hilarious.

By the way... not sure if this is clear in the OP.

The jackets that Casey posted that we were calling the 'test jackets' are going to be randomly inserted into orders. They are all signed by the band. Those are with the band now, so the random orders that win these will take a little longer to ship out than the rest. If that's an issue let me know and you can opt out of the drawing.

Can't you guys wait till Friday? ; ) if this sells out again I'm gonna be so sad...

I have no extra funds available........because college applications suck and are expensive..

We're full steam ahead for tomorrow, but if you're worried I'm sure somebody on here would be able to pick you up a copy. Also, there will be more copies released at a later date.

Somebody want to help him out?