Hope this sells out by the end of the week if the demand for this leads to more cassino getting pressed. I know I'll probably pick up another variant or two on payday if they're still available.

If you think you'll be planning on picking up another copy, let me know and I'll make sure to combine shipping.

You guys are more than welcome to purchase these from ThunderbeardRecords.com as well.

I don't know if that was noted in here.

Oh yes it's in the OP.

Again - grab this from Thunderbeard if you want a better chance at a special jacket.

If you've ordered by like an hour ago and haven't yet received tracking, that means you probably got somethnig one of the sign copies.

After all of the talk in this thread, I kept to my word.  I just purchased the bundle from Thunderbeard, simply because the other website was sold out of it already.  It would have been tough for me to choose which variant I want, so it was definitely easier to get all three!

Mike, can you clarify a bit more for the unenlightened?

You are saying if we ordered(from collective confusion, i assume)by 2:30pm est and and DIDN'T receive tracking by 3:30 we are likely to receive a signed jacket?

Very tricky wording haha. Also thanks for the tip about combined shipping earlier!

After all of the talk in this thread, I kept to my word.  I just purchased the bundle from Thunderbeard, simply because the other website was sold out of it already.  It would have been tough for me to choose which variant I want, so it was definitely easier to get all three!

You are a good man. Everybody follow his lead - bundles are still available at Thunderbeard for cheap. Buy them.

Mike, can you clarify a bit more for the unenlightened?

You are saying if we ordered(from collective confusion, i assume)by 2:30pm est and and DIDN'T receive tracking by 3:30 we are likely to receive a signed jacket?

Very tricky wording haha. Also thanks for the tip about combined shipping earlier!

Yes, if you ordered from CCR between the time I put them up and whenever I made that post, you SHOULD have received a tracking number. If you didn't, that means you were probably (I'm only saying probably because I don't want to guarantee anything - orders are still flowing in and I don't want to dissapoint anyone) randomly chosen to get one of the signed jackets.

If I may be the pain that I am....are you posting tracking #'s through paypal as well? I only got a confirmation email from paypal and not limited pressing, so I don't know that I would get a tracking #.

Yep - tracking through PayPal.

Can anybody confirm they got one? Are they actually sending???