I ordered from Thunderbeard, not sure if that makes it any difference.

As far as I remember, I had a record sent to my old address shortly after I moved (I ordered it in Oct. 2012, and moved in January... American Dream just took forever to send it, and I emailed him on an address change but it was still sent to that address), and it ended up getting forwarded to my latest address.

I recently purchased from Hot Topic, and it was again sent to that old address... it's been a couple weeks and I haven't received it yet, but the USPS thing says "undeliverable at address" so I assume they'll end up rerouting it to my house in a couple weeks... and now THIS one has the same issue.  I guess I'm typing in the shipping address in the wrong spot, the billing address in the wrong spot.

Basically, this could have all been avoided if I was just not so lazy and actually updated my billing address within the past 3 months!  I assume I'll receive the record eventually.

I just read up on all of this. I am sorry. I will let you know if it gets forwarded back to me for some reason.

Also, I split up a bundle, so if you didn't nab that cream variant, swing on over to www.thunderbeardrecords.com and pick it up.

I just read up on all of this. I am sorry. I will let you know if it gets forwarded back to me for some reason.

Also, I split up a bundle, so if you didn't nab that cream variant, swing on over to www.thunderbeardrecords.com and pick it up.

I'm most definitely not upset with you, I'm upset with myself and/or paypal.  I haven't had a single problem with my orders going to my old address up until very recently... I'm not sure if it's something I've done, or if PayPal changed something that really confused me.  I have ordered like 10-20 separate purchases from websites like yours, src, merchnow, hottopic, etc. over the past 4 months, and up until your order + the Finch - WIITB repress, I have not had this issue ever.

It's all good, hopefully they forward the record to my actual house sooner than later, but it's been a solid 2 weeks or so since the Finch one was shipped, and it's still not here! lol.  In reality, though, I'm not too worried about it.  Just got excited that I was getting those Cassino records, and now that I know they're coming, I want them even sooner!

I'm most definitely not upset with you, I'm upset with myself and/or paypal.  I haven't had a single problem with my orders going to my old address up until very recently... I'm not sure if it's something I've done, or if PayPal changed something that really confused me.  I have ordered like 10-20 separate purchases from websites like yours, src, merchnow, hottopic, etc. over the past 4 months, and up until your order + the Finch - WIITB repress, I have not had this issue ever.

It's all good, hopefully they forward the record to my actual house sooner than later, but it's been a solid 2 weeks or so since the Finch one was shipped, and it's still not here! lol.  In reality, though, I'm not too worried about it.  Just got excited that I was getting those Cassino records, and now that I know they're coming, I want them even sooner!

Had this same problem. Go through your paypal saved addresses and delete any old ones. For whatever reason sometimes paypal throws curveballs when using certain types of web checkouts and puts in a non default shipping address.

USPS forwards undeliverable mail back to the return address so Casey will wind up with this within a week and have to reship. It's a nice thought that the postal service would check to see if you have a forwarding address, but knowing them I'd consider that a small miracle.

Ok guys.. autographed copies have been sent out. Facebook contest winners have been announced. If you've placed an order since this went up, it's either out or going out tomorrow.  Woohoo. 

Just got my copy today and I cannot express how sexy it came out. . I am beyond happy and honored to own this signed masterpiece.

Thanks so much Mike!!

Just got my copy today and I cannot express how sexy it came out. . I am beyond happy and honored to own this signed masterpiece.

Thanks so much Mike!!

I have to second this. Mike really killed it on this release, seriously looks beautiful. I'm honored to have been such a small part of it, great job Mike! Also I'm probably gonna have to break a huge taboo around here and frame the signed jacket, it's just to damn awesome to have sit on the shelf. 

I have to second this. Mike really killed it on this release, seriously looks beautiful. I'm honored to have been such a small part of it, great job Mike! Also I'm probably gonna have to break a huge taboo around here and frame the signed jacket, it's just to damn awesome to have sit on the shelf. 

Thanks Mark - this was absolutely a collaborative effort in every sense of the word though.

For those keeping score at home... 

- Mark/Boshkung (woe) did the center labels

- Casey/Thunderbeard (yocasey) and Goodnight Sweet Prints did the jackets

- Derek/Working Man (derko) and Casey put up the capital to get the job done

So yeah... if you guys are digging this, make sure you check out all the labels that helped out as well. Might as well call this a new VC Co-op release.

Have you heard anything from the guys in Cassino about their feelings on the success of this second pressing? I'm really hoping to hear Sounds of Salvation has a chance at being pressed, surely the reception would be equal to, or greater than this amazing second press of Kingprince. For all our sakes and the sake of good, honest music, find a way to make it happen please!

Have you heard anything from the guys in Cassino about their feelings on the success of this second pressing? I'm really hoping to hear Sounds of Salvation has a chance at being pressed, surely the reception would be equal to, or greater than this amazing second press of Kingprince. For all our sakes and the sake of good, honest music, find a way to make it happen please!

No news on this front yet.